The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is better twitter v/s facebook for generate site traffic ?

royal

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
I have account on face book and twitter and now I want to use these sites for generate my site traffic. So please suggest me which will be more beneficial for increase site traffic and how can I use these sites to generate traffic for my site ?

Thanks in advance

How do you advertise on both? In twitter you need followers, in FB you just buy their ad. Simple as. Twitter would be harder to get people unless you have a niche-targetted to those members who will be able to spread your news and create that viralness

I can tell you quite honestly that neither Twitter or Face book will never ever get your site more traffic for more than an hour at the most.
We posted a VIP message from our forum on Twitter that concerned everyone in the UK over age 40, within 10 seconds we had 90 people reading the message on our forum, once those people had logged off they never returned, not even for updates.
You simply are never ever going to get buyers of your products, or services from anything you try on the net, it simply does not work like that.
Around 8 years back everyone was so excited about the internet, it was going to bring wealth to everyone who dare think of anything that was legal to sell, sadly it was like the Lottery wins, it was a dream, some have woken up and seen that, others are still in that smashing sleep of wealth dreams, you are not going to get rich without having a proper high street shop that sell's an item another shop in your town does not sell.

Ok... This is a rather controversial question that will get you a myriad of answers, all with a different context, explanation and self experience. My VERY personal opinion is that they work as long as you have an established plan on how to make them work for you.

As you already know these two sites are SOCIAL MEDIA sites. This means that the vast majority of the people that join these networks do so for that particular reason, to socialize and have fun. This said, you need to approach their use with a plan. Only accept friends and followers that are there to network and do business. Otherwise you will be wasting to precious time. Those who are there to socialize will NOT care about what you have to offer. So, plan out your strategy and use these sites adequately so that you are not caught in the socializing frenzy...:taz:

twitter is much better to get quick traffic in social medium but facebook provides you facility to make more followers as well
Printinghost

If you type in Google for twitter and facebook strategies you will see losts of social media experts giving valuable tips on using them the best way! So go and search for those strategies and apply to your business! For your reference Facebook is more reliable than twitter as it has more fake and bot generated accounts! You want to generate good business then go for ethical methods these two platforms offers!

If you type in Google for twitter and facebook strategies you will see losts of social media experts giving valuable tips on using them the best way! So go and search for those strategies and apply to your business! For your reference Facebook is more reliable than twitter as it has more fake and bot generated accounts! You want to generate good business then go for ethical methods these two platforms offers!

I admire the valuable information that you shared here. It is good response for me.

Thanks

I agree that you should use both. Some people like one over the other. I happen to prefer facebook but many people are all about tweeting.

In reality, neither will do any good if you don't have any influence on them. The very first aim should be - to create a loyal audience and I don't mean just go on adding random people to grow your list, but people who are genuinely intereted in what you have to say. If you can do that, then facebook, twitter or any social network you name it - you'll be pulling traffic. End of...

Facebook is not the first social network but it is the most popular one. There have been many other social networks before Facebook and while some of them were popular at some point in time, none could reach the popularity of Facebook. In addition to keeping in touch with your friends, Facebook can be used for business. You can use it to promote your products and services, to acquire new clients, or to get traffic to your site.

Facebook is by far better. There is less noise and you can actually get personal with people. Twitter everyone is just yelling about what they're promoting

MI
Back