The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which Email Service Ensure To Reach INBOX?

Mia Gibbons

affiliate
I am currently doing email marketing using STMP server. In the testing phase when I send emails then maximum email going to the promotion tab in gmail. Besides lots of email going to spam too. Would you like to suggest me some email marketing services where emails are landed in the INBOX in gmail as well as the spam count also very low?

A lot of this has to do with the words of your subject header, as well as the return email address as ranked by the spam lists.

More than 50% of emails are now GMail addresses and Googles new process is based on what people are doing, when they are doing it, who they are doing it with, then how and why they are doing it. Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and many others are in a race to launch these new intelligent solutions in a few months and open rates for marketers are going to get even tougher. There are some answers, but I am in the middle of investigated this myself. It's going to be complicated, require more effort, and likely be more expensive to get top earning open and click through rates.

I came across an email guy named Chris Lang a couple of days ago. He's got a book out to address all of this. I haven't read him before, but a friend of mine is a follower of his. He says the guy has improved his opens and click through's. I may pick up the book this week after I do a little more digging.

Last edited:
banners
Back