The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which domain is best?

You can buy an aged/recently expired domain that may still have page-rank and back-links. Unless it has got really high pr it may not be worth the trouble. In this scenario, it is possible the pr could go anyway once Google realises the original site is no more. It would not be my first port of call if i were looking for a new domain.

You can buy an aged/recently expired domain that may still have page-rank and back-links. Unless it has got really high pr it may not be worth the trouble. In this scenario, it is possible the pr could go anyway once Google realises the original site is no more. It would not be my first port of call if i were looking for a new domain.

i thing that expired page rank was not worth for your long time process.

For me it depends a lot on the actual domain name itself. Obviously an older domain comes with more authority and PR but it all depends on what your keyword targets are as well.

Old domain is better than new domain.At my point of view,I am prefer old domain but first you checking domain creation date,expiration date and also domain spaces and security of domain.

Old domain could be better if you use it for similar website. However old domain could be in Google sandbox or even be banned from Google. You have to be careful.

every thing is depend on domain name and age of the domain if any one domain is as same as Business name then that person will get better response.:)

Old domain is the best you can buy it but once check that back links . Buy the domain which has higher back links then your website will have great performance

Godaddy and Enom offers the best domain services I must say, I am using Enom for domain registration for 10 years and I am quite satisfied with their services.
The prices are affordable and the support is quick to respond in case the issues appear.

As for Godaddy, their range of products and services includes domain registration as well as website development and hosting, e-commerce applications, customized email addresses with virus and spam protection, search engine optimization and SSL certificates. Go Daddy creates its offerings in-house and does not outsource. With each product, the company offers tiered plans with variable pricing and features. For example, customers interested in building their own website can choose from economy, deluxe and premium packages with access to templates, email accounts, marketing tools and more.

That depends.
Generally, old domain is much better that the new one, however, the precondition is you are very sure that the old domain is enjoying a good reputation, if not, that's another thing. For that, the new one is much safer the old, at least, you won't worry about its history, because it's definitely new.

if old domain is not fildered or ofcourse banned and has good link profile, that is good - better than new domain. But only in this situation. Age of domain is very important too. For example if domain has 10-15 years that is very valuable.

old domain is better if your niche is same
or if you have totally different niche as the old domain was used for then you should prefer new

MI
Back