Which brings the most revenue

• Direct Advertisement

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • AdSense

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Affilliates

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
I always like to think of adsense as gravy ... a tasty little extra, but not the meat...

I agree with you totally Bochgoch. There is nothing to lose with adsense apart from the appearance of a site, as some webmasters go over the top with adsense which causes their site to look messy.

But you are promoting Google and its advertisers free of charge, just giving a brand expose even without click is still good for that company whose product you are giving exposure to

I agree Temi, but it has to be a win win both ways. If no one clicks on the ads, the advertiser does not receive any hits, but if a visitor clicks on an ad, you get a little revenue and the advertiser gets his hit and possible sale.

Google is the one gaining highly from this. No wonder they have a PR10 :)

Right now I am earning from paid blogging, text link ads, auction ads and amazon. The combination of all these will yield at least 1K a month.

I only use adsense. So my vote goes to Google this time. I think for authoritive sites direct advertisments can give more revenues.

I only use adsense. So my vote goes to Google this time. I think for authoritive sites direct advertisments can give more revenues.

Adsense gives you enough revenues ?? Can you share some secrets with us (how to earn more with G-Adsense) ???

Adsense gives you enough revenues ?? Can you share some secrets with us (how to earn more with G-Adsense) ???

You expect lot of revenues from Adsense? I only earn few bucks per day from the program. But ,I manage to get the cheque every month. :)

I voted for direct advertisement, I earn most of my money from paid blogging and link sales but I must to something to improve my AdSense earnings. I don't say that I should depend on adsense but once you're up with adsense and you will earn enough it's easy to stay there.

banners
Back