Votes: 8 47.1%
  • AdSense

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Affilliates

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
Just wondering which of the services brings the most revenue to a webmaster with contents sites; direct advertisement, AdSense or Affiliates participation?

Of those 3, adsense. But I don't actually use the other 2 techniques. My biggest income comes from doing work for other folks.....The problem is that I spend all of my time working for other people, and I can't spend any on my own projects, so they sit dormant....:(

I generate my income by selling hosting. But some customers come from affliates I guess, so I voted for them.

From,
Jack @ PODJA Web Solutions

Adsense is too small for me at the moment and i dont do any direct marketing , affiliate wish ive done well in the last couple of weeks but its up and down.

Not enough to leave me full time job yet :(

Direct sales of inclusion and advertising for me. I make a few £K a month on it, and this will rise to about £30k a month before the end of the year.

Adsense brings in a fair bit as well though. I think our best day was around $650 .

Direct sales of inclusion and advertising for me. I make a few £K a month on it, and this will rise to about £30k a month before the end of the year.

Adsense brings in a fair bit as well though. I think our best day was around $650 .

Do you mean to say $650 in 1 day ?? Thats really good :)

Don't know but adsense never good with me :(

yep $650 in a day. it is Ok but as soon as you start getting decent adsense revenue, you should run a 50/50 split test on other revenue sterams like afficliate ads etc to see which brings in the most money.

MI
Back