The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Article directory would you recommend? Hub Pages or Ezinearticles

Melissa24

Im new to article marketing and would like your opinion on which article directory would you recommend to submit to. I have read positive things about Hub pages and Ezinearticles. Does Hub pages get inexed faster by Googles? Also can you link back to your website within the article

Hello Melissa,

Yes, hubpages get indexed faster because its not an article directory.Its is social media site. Ezinearticles is a good website but one time article submission will not help. You must create 2-3 fresh articles every week and submit it to Ezinearticles.

The best strategy to get traffic from articles is to create a web page on Squidoo, Hubpage and Blogger. Add 2-3 articles to these websites each week and bookmark your article page to Social bookmarking sites like delicious, propellor, technorati, digg, socialmarker.

Make sure your article headline has the keywords you want to get search engine rankings for.

I have used similar strategy for getting top rankings for localized keywords.

Thank you
Sameer

In my experience both are fine.

Ezine tends to rank well on its own, but only allows links from the bottom of the article.

Hubpages allows links from within the article which some people regard as better quality.

I would use both, if I were you.

Thanks for the tips. I will probably start off with Hub since they allow links back to your site within the article.

If you use the exact same article for Hub as you do for your blog,will that be considered a dublicate?

Yes the article will be considered as duplicate by Google but there is a trick that most SEOs use. Change the title and in each paragraph change 10% of the content. You don't have to come up with new content you just have to use synonyms and related phrase.

It is easily possible to create 10 articles from 1 article by just changing the meaning of the words.

Hello Melissa,

Yes, hubpages get indexed faster because its not an article directory.Its is social media site. Ezinearticles is a good website but one time article submission will not help. You must create 2-3 fresh articles every week and submit it to Ezinearticles.

The best strategy to get traffic from articles is to create a web page on Squidoo, Hubpage and Blogger. Add 2-3 articles to these websites each week and bookmark your article page to Social bookmarking sites like delicious, propellor, technorati, digg, socialmarker.

Make sure your article headline has the keywords you want to get search engine rankings for.

I have used similar strategy for getting top rankings for localized keywords.

Thank you
Sameer

Is it ok to submit each post from your blog to Social Bookmarking? Would that be considered spam since it's for the same website im promoting.

Right now i have 6 post on my blog related to watching tv online. Can i submit each post seperately to Bookmarking sites?

I have submitted the main blog to Social Bookmarkings,but not each post individually.

Simply not the case in my experience.

Use separate logins for posting each posts to bookmarking sites. I use social poster which is way better than social marker.

Make sure to use different content and different titles for each book mark even though its pointing to same blog posts.
Social bookmarking sites like search engines like new content. Small changes to the title and description serves the purpose.

Note - Don't posts the same link to same bookmarking site more than 8-10 times even though the content is different they still can track your ip and will be considered as spam.

I think both are the best,but Ezine has some impact in articles world cuz it checks the content of your article thoroughly then includes it in its directory and it reduces the spam chances.

Let me help out a bit. You do not have to worry about duplicate content. Read this: http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...5-duplicate-content-s-not-what-you-think.html

I would submit it to as many places as you can, the more it is syndicated, the more links you get from your bio box.

Hubs,ezinearticles, squidoo, all of them are good places. I use a service called article marketer to distribute my articles and they do a great job.

They have a free account with limited submissions and a paid account also with several packages and are the best if you really want success. I would suggest everyone at least get the free account.

I have several accounts there and they do what they say they do, with great results.

Why write an article and settle for one or two links when you can have 20 to 40 links per article?

Do not be afraid to syndicate your articles, you are doing yourself more harm by NOT submitting them to multiple locations for more exposure.

Listen to Jim.

I see so many people on forums sprouting off incorrect info about article submissions and duplicate content.

I don't know where they get it from cos my PERSONAL experiments have always lead to good results with article submissions.

MI
Back