The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which are the most hot affiliate deals right now?

Affiliatelearner

affiliate
I am starting as an affiliate to promote merchants products and get paid through it. If anyone can provide me a list of hot affiliate programs that are currently active.

First of all. Welcome to the world of affiliate marketing. If you have blog and good amount of visitors , you will be able to monetize your blog through posting banners or text links of Merchants.

There are a lot of affiliate commission structure such as CPA, PPC, CPM. Should be able to pick one that suits you.

Also to get good affiliate merchants to promote, you can create a free account on one of many affiliate networks such as ShareASale, Commission Junction, PaidOnResults, Affiliate Window, Clix Galore etc. There is nothing such as sure shot, but with research and understanding of the merchants that you join, you will be able to find some hot deals. Signing up as an publisher is free of cost on most of them. The commission ranges from mere 1%, 10%, 80% according to the niche market that you are promoting.

Hi there!

Try CPA-network AdCombo. We have a lot of offers for different GEO (popular and low-competitive as well)
Payments twice a week
Payout rates are competitive
Feel free to register

it depends on the niche you are in, on Cluckbank look for a gravity greater than 100
Don't you think a gravity above 100 is too competitive? Based on my experience, the ideal gravity should be 5-60. Anything above 70 is extremely tough to get affordable keywords on traffic networks such as Google and Bing.

I am starting as an affiliate to promote merchants products and get paid through it. If anyone can provide me a list of hot affiliate programs that are currently active.

Hi there! The answer really depends on which niche you are into right now... But if you're looking for a way to make easy money, then why not check out OfferDaddy and make use of their offerwall tool to help earn $$$.:)

Michelle asked right questions! Without knowing that no one will be able to give a correct piece of advice. And I would recommend you to run sweepstakes and pin submits in case you have some Desktop and wap traffic.

Just going through your posts and I am delighted to see how guys are sharing their views here. I do think the deals depend on the niche that you are handling. There are some niche that do generate really good revenue and other are not that appealing. I will urge you to however check the person you are in contact wth and also avoid the third part companies for they will exploit you

banners
Back