The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which are good dating CPA networks?

Adsimilis have probably more dating offers than any networks but it is hard for a newbie to be approved. I would go with MaxBounty and PeerFly, these networks are more newbie friendly.

Hey,

Ksix.com is a CPA network which has a decent amount of Dating offers that are performing well. If you need any help getting started contact me !

Clickdealer (more dating offers) and Wolf Storm Media (newbe friendlier), have a a fair ammount of good dating offers with some niche ones. Anyway "newbe friendly" mostly means "we let almost everyone who knows how to use an internet browser in, but don't expect much support later on, unless you're reeling in dough". The clickbank effect.

And if you're a newbe you probably don't wanna go chasing the perfect offer, trying all the ones the network search puts infront of you. Think more about quality than quantity. Cause you gotta learn to manage your budget and interprete data, instead of chasing a "hail mary". Most newbe affiliates spend a few bucks here, a few bucks there, and get nowhere fast. Ask your affiliate manager, "I have a some dating traffic from SEO/CPC/List, what offers are hot in that vertical right now"? Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you" plenty, and asking how he's/she's doing from time to time, so you won't be just another nameless newbe affiliate. After all if people likes you, is a lot likelier they'll help you.

And like others already said, Peerfly and Maxbounty, are good to begin with and is a lot easier to get into them. Not to mention they got a good rep on payments.

Cheers and good luck

I use MaxBounty and Neverblue. Those 2 network are newbie friendly and have good dating offer but in the end its traffic that matter and not the network. Someone say its also Peerfly and for that I don't know because I'm not a member.

Probably one of the most helpful and success oriented networks with especially great dating offers, I would recommend you try out affiliaXe right away!

What everyone else said. Society Invite also has quite a number of dating offers. Do not sign up for Cupid.com - you only get paid for your leads IF you also get sales by a certain date. Very crazy set up for a newbie.

Hello, I'm looking for some CPA networks with lots of dating offers. Niche and generic. Network must be newbie friendly :)
Any clues? :) Thanks!

Hey Clamciaj,

I would have to vouch for Profit Kings Media, but only because that was the first network

I have ever joined and the only one I have ever really used. They have no minimum threshold,

although they do have A small team. They have always had excellent customer service

when you talk to them.

I'm just as new to this shit as you are and I don't know if I'll be much of use but I think MaxBounty and Neverblue would be the two places worth a try so it boils down to is what are you trying to promote and just think about that for a minute and secondly how are you going to promote it and how are you going to convince people that its legit so there's a ton of things you have to take in consideration before you proceed to the next job.

Anybody still looking for offers in this area? Ksix Network is still getting new stuff in the dating/adult niche and we are looking for new affiliates!

banners
Back