The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Affiliate Networks Accept n00bs?

As the title says...

Well, this also depends on how and what you want to promote.

We have Newbies being accepted at most every network. granted some are more demanding than others. Some more oriented to Newbies over others.

I would certainly apply to any network you feel is a good fit for yourself and apply. If they don't accept you now, at least you made the effort, and will likely be accepted at a later date when you have a bit of experience and success under your belt.

You will get many great recommendations here from members on the more Newbie-centric networks and you should pursue any that look right for you. Just don't start throwing up self imposed "stop signs" that prevent you from applying. This goes for every avenue of your business, btw.

Did you try Peerfly and MaxBounty? When I applied I was told it is hard to get accepted but I was able to get in without any problem. Just filling the sign up form honestly and being available when they call to verify information seems to be the main thing. Good luck.

YTZ works with tons of newbies!

Why choose YTZ?
- Experts at monetizing remnant or untargeted traffic
- We monetize 195+ geo's
- Our links work for web & mobile traffic
- Our rotator links do the optimization for you so you can focus on buying traffic!
- Best converting landing pages designed by us
- Up-to-date stats & simple tracking!!

Feel free to sign up at ytz.com or add me on skype if you have any questions :D

You can try CPALead, Maxbounty or Peerfly.
Even Amazon Affiliates is a good place to start for newbies. I started my journey as an affiliate with Amazon Affiliates.
Like TJ Tutor said. Almost all the networks are ok for newbies, you just need to pick the ones you like and apply to them.

Best of luck on the road ahead of you.

We do accept newbies.

We are SharkGames.com - International game affiliate network, which means that we are mostly focused on promoting mobile games based on CPI model and WEB games on CPA model. But not only!
Shark Games will help you to monetize your web and mobile traffic effectively through our many iOS and Android CPI campaigns and web offers. Most important for us is to build long, successful and mutually beneficial relationships with our affiliates.
For enjoyable and fruitful work we offer:

- High payouts (up to 4$ CPI) for interesting offers from around the world.
- A multitude of direct and exclusive offers.
- The opportunity to run your desired campaign especially for you.
- Permanent access to detailed statistics of virtually any data you require.
- Assistance in the analysis of traffic and rapid feedback from the advertiser.
- A user-friendly platform for dynamic and effective work.
- The opportunity for individual payouts after the analysis of your traffic with the advertiser.
- The assistance of responsible managers, who are always ready to consult with you on any issue.
- Monthly/weekly payouts via WebMoney, PayPal or Bank Wire.
- 5% referral program

Would be more than happy to answer any of your questions!

CPAHeaven.com accepts newbies. Our excelent support team will be able to assist you with any issue. Sign Up right now and add us on Skype: cpa.heaven

Hi @Muubie

Many affiliates and affiliate networks have traffic that isn't converting because it is from unwanted geo's/browsers/devices etc, it is being sent to a capped offer, or other similar reasons. We are able to monetize this traffic because we have offers in all geo's for all types of traffic. We are always rotating offers to ensure the right offer is being shown to your traffic and that none of your clicks are wasted.

Hopefully that answers your question. If not, feel free to add me to Skype to chat some more :) skype: marissa.ytz

Hi @Muubie

Many affiliates and affiliate networks have traffic that isn't converting because it is from unwanted geo's/browsers/devices etc, it is being sent to a capped offer, or other similar reasons. We are able to monetize this traffic because we have offers in all geo's for all types of traffic. We are always rotating offers to ensure the right offer is being shown to your traffic and that none of your clicks are wasted.

Hopefully that answers your question. If not, feel free to add me to Skype to chat some more :) skype: marissa.ytz

hi ytz ,
what is the most offers convert well to mobile traffic or desktop traffic .. and which types of offers app install , pin submit etc ....

hi ytz ,
what is the most offers convert well to mobile traffic or desktop traffic .. and which types of offers app install , pin submit etc ....

Hi @Amerj
Some of our best verticals at the moment are sweepstakes, downloads, dating & adult for both web & mobile traffic. These have various pin/email submit, app installs, download offers etc available. One of our best performing offers is a Web PC Repair offer that converts on install and is available for most geo's. We have a CPL movie streaming offer available in most geo's that is also converting well.

However, our rotator campaigns are what I always recommend to new affiliates. These links rotate 1000’s of offers on a single link and reweights traffic to the top performing offer for your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. All our rotators are global and work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you!

You can also have a look at some of our brand new offers here:
Affiliates Wanted - Two more GB CPL Offers! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Affiliates Wanted - Five Super Spain CPL Offers! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Is there something in particular you are looking for? An offer that converts well for some affiliates, may not convert the same for others. It all depends on the source/traffic type/geo etc. Feel free to add me to skype (marissa.ytz) so that you can tell me a bit more about your traffic and I can let you know which of our top offers would be a good fit. :D

Hi @Amerj
Some of our best verticals at the moment are sweepstakes, downloads, dating & adult for both web & mobile traffic. These have various pin/email submit, app installs, download offers etc available. One of our best performing offers is a Web PC Repair offer that converts on install and is available for most geo's. We have a CPL movie streaming offer available in most geo's that is also converting well.

However, our rotator campaigns are what I always recommend to new affiliates. These links rotate 1000’s of offers on a single link and reweights traffic to the top performing offer for your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. All our rotators are global and work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you!

You can also have a look at some of our brand new offers here:
Affiliates Wanted - Two more GB CPL Offers! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Affiliates Wanted - Five Super Spain CPL Offers! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Is there something in particular you are looking for? An offer that converts well for some affiliates, may not convert the same for others. It all depends on the source/traffic type/geo etc. Feel free to add me to skype (marissa.ytz) so that you can tell me a bit more about your traffic and I can let you know which of our top offers would be a good fit. :D

It's look like awesome network ..
thank you for this details ..

MI
Back