The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to Start?

jrcollins

affiliate
I'm just getting started with CPA offers and was hoping some more experienced marketers could give me some advice. So far I've just tried promoting a few Clickbank and Maxbounty offers using Bing PPC.
Where's the best place for a newbie like me to get started in terms of offers and traffic and what tools do I need as a bare minimum?

I'm just getting started with CPA offers and was hoping some more experienced marketers could give me some advice. So far I've just tried promoting a few Clickbank and Maxbounty offers using Bing PPC.
Where's the best place for a newbie like me to get started in terms of offers and traffic and what tools do I need as a bare minimum?
Hello buddy, you could try to look on the resource area of the forum, and see what are the CPA networks mentioned over there, and then choose some of them and try to see what they could offer to you. For the traffic, i will suggest you to use a tool like a spy-tool to help you reaching the best traffic source you could use, and get it good, depending on the offer that you will be promoting. Good luck for this dude, i wish this could help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello buddy, you could try to look on the resource area of the forum, and see what are the CPA networks mentioned over there, and then choose some of them and try to see what they could offer to you. For the traffic, i will suggest you to use a tool like a spy-tool to help you reaching the best traffic source you could use, and get it good, depending on the offer that you will be promoting. Good luck for this dude, i wish this could help!
Hey thanks for the advice. Would you say mobile ads are they way to go?

Hi Jrcollins, I would recommend you select a smaller network and pick a AM you like, ask him/her's advice on hottest offers within their network. Mobile CPA campaigns has been harder and harder to get conversions lately but there are still offers performing really well but you won't know it until you talk to the AM and it is very hard to fight for cap in big networks, if a offer is converting good you won't be the one getting the most cap :)

Hey Jrcollins :)
Since I am a Manager I can have sort of a .. bird view on how things are going for my affiliates.

CPA
is one of the easy ways to get conversions and it works with many traffics.
Some people might say it's harder now but it depends on which traffic and the strategy used to run your CPA offer! Plus the factor of the vertical (the product itself) and the GEO targeted .. With some statistics and Spying tools you can know a part of your strategy, like which offer, vertical and geo to target.

With the help of an Affiliate Manager, you can get already a high converting offer and its stats.

A little trick for you:
For now, Facebook ads + Landing pages with CPA and Sweeps offers will convert so good with you! Just you'll need to find the right offer ;)

banners
Back