monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to Buy Private Proxies?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by EymardSiojo, Mar 22, 2013.

1. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Good proxies are hard to find nowadays?
    Can you please recommend some legit and quality providers or Private proxies that is not so expensive?

I am practicing to make some bot's using zennoposter for my youtube campaign.

Thanks a lot Guys!

2. monetizer
  3. HairyNed

HairyNed Affiliate affiliate

I get mine from buyproxies.org
    His prices are cheap and the proxies are great for all of the software i use them on.

4. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Same as me buyproxies are great.
    Zennoposter bots is my bread job. :)

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

6. EymardSiojo

Yes, I do also use hidemyass but I want to know some proxies that will work with craiglist. I heard that private ones only work on that.

7. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Oh craiglist you telling. :) Then those simple buyproxies does not work for you :) You should test many providers before you will find good one.

8. getoffersdirectdwayne

getoffersdirectdwayne Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

HideMyAss all the way! It's great for seeing geo-targeted landers for offers too.

9. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

If you're considering HideMyAss also consider Overplay, used to use it for what Dwayne said, was brilliant!

10. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

I like MyPrivateProxy.net. I've used them for years and they're awesome.

Reliable proxies, great prices and near instant setup. And yes they allow craigslist.

Also you can use the coupon 'warrior' to get 15% off for the lifetime of your account.

11. alexcopeland

alexcopeland Affiliate affiliate

I always get mine from Your privacy is our day-to-day work - always been good for me...

Might take a look at MyPrivateProxy.net though, always nice to keep your eggs in different baskets :)

12. EymardSiojo

Wow. Great thanks for the inputs :)

13. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

I decided to give the HideMyAss VPN a go after reading this recommendation and am loving it!

14. KristofSX

KristofSX Affiliate affiliate

squidproxies
    sharedproxies
    proxy51
    buyproxies
    these im using (dedi and semi shared)
    works perfect

15. acidut

acidut Affiliate affiliate

I suggest you try webmailsocks.com They are the best proxies for forum bots, youtube etc. You buy for example 25 ports and you get 25 new IP's every 10 minutes.

Cheers

16. EymardSiojo

After a lot of research, reading and testing. I found what I am looking for.
    Buyproxies.org is the best :)
    Thanks guys!

17. paul89

paul89 Affiliate affiliate

Check proxy-hub as well. Low prices there :)

18. mikepnv

mikepnv Affiliate affiliate

If you need virgin private proxies or shared proxies, I suggest you try: Proxy-N-Vpn.com. They have very good prices and proxies are the best.

19. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Firefox has a HideMyAss addon. Others too but I remember that one specifically mentioned while reading users' reviews.

20. privateproxy

privateproxy Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

let me tell you a few things about private proxies.
    if you are looking for dedicated private proxies be sure that you pay at least $1.5 / proxy, this its a fair price, you will notice some providers that they will offer you dedicated proxies under $1, so there is no way you can get dedicated proxies with a price under $1 because the acquisition price of those ips its $1 and with the servers price, bandwidth etc there is not left for profit, so when you will find a provider with dedicated private proxies under $1 / proxy, then those proxies are 100% shared.
    also i noticed that are some guys talking about semi-dedicated proxies, there is no such term of semi-dedicated proxies.
    private proxies are:
    dedicated or shared
    regarding HMA, all ips that they provide with their VPNs are shared between their users, so HMA its good for anonymity and thats it, for other things like social media campaigns, creating accounts etc... they are not good at all

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  21. EymardSiojo

Jay and K, do you use HMA for making accounts in social media? Is it good?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI