The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where should I submit my free ebook?

carmonkey

affiliate
Hello, I've written a free ebook on car negotiation strategies that supplements the content on my website. In addition to my own website, I want to allow it to be downloaded from other high traffic websites in order to:

1- get some affiliate revenue from a few links in the book and
2- direct some traffic back to my website.

Can anyone suggest some high traffic/reputable places where I should submit my book to get the most downloads?

Also, any other suggestions on distributing an ebook?

Thanks!

No responses yet, so I'll re-ask the question because I think a fair number of people may be interested in the answer. Can anyone suggest some high traffic/reputable places where you can submit a free ebook to get the most downloads? I've found a ton of ebook directories, most of which seem to be garbage thus far.

Thanks!

You can submit to Kindle

Offer the book on your own site

Add it to your forum sig

Do a search on google for submit ebook

ebooklibrary I believe is one place I presently recall

Use Payloadz and sell it for .99

Rick

Hi "car monkey"

My suggestion would be to go to car and driver forums and make your ebook a giveaway as part of your signature.

Jack Richardson

I can not post links yet, so search Google for

share documents

And sites like scribd , docshare , docstoc are places you can upload the ebook. Make sure to put keyword specific description text and title, which will help for it to be found easier.

Good luck

Clickbank? Upload it to pay per upload websites? Like sharing-Maxtrix, Share cash, ect...
Or create a niche blog and also write a few articles to promote your ebook.

Hi I also think forums are a great way to promote a product like that. automotive.com has a great forum. Just go to google and "type car buying and forums" or variations of and several will come up

There are actually a new metrics wherein you can submit your ebooks for free. I just saw one site that gives a lists of free ebooks submission sites, take a look, virtual-ebooks.com/subsites.htm

banners
Back