The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where is the best place to get honest backlinks?

B

benleys

Hi all!
I am looking for the most sensible way to get backlinks for my own website, I understand this can be a long process, I have tried link exchange websites and its just not worth the hassle, I have also tried emailing people one by one but that’s been a no go.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance

J

You can get backlinks from some blog sites(wordpress,blogger) or social sites.
But if you have some budget, you can get some links from directories.

Do you have anyforums in mind? Normally wehn i have done so i have been cyber attacked :) for spamming etc, anyone know of any good blogs or forums?

Cheers again all, your comments are very helpful and appreciated!

J

Submit to article directories as well for one way links. Best of all they are free.

Hi, benleys

I think the most direct channel for building quality backlinks would be to analyze your top 10 competitors and follow them. I would recommend seoquake add-on for Firefox for this purpose. Of course, backlinkhunter would find more data for SEO purpose for you. :)

Have a nice day,

Link exchange does not work well. Submit articles and social website, forum posting are all good methods.

Hi all!
I am looking for the most sensible way to get backlinks for my own website, I understand this can be a long process, I have tried link exchange websites and its just not worth the hassle, I have also tried emailing people one by one but that’s been a no go.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance

J

Hi,
You can get back links from article submission, forum posting and blog commenting from do follow site that have high PR.

MI
Back