The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where is cheapest domain register provider

naruponk

affiliate
Hi,

Where will you recommend for domain registration at lowest price ?
Just want to compare for next registration:shifty:

Most of them are now accepting coupons that you can use to buy a cheaper service. I recommend you to search for a great service, not a cheap one.

So, check for domain registrars reviews, see who is number 1, 2, 3, then search for coupons and you'll get a domain name with great support for only 5-9 $ / year ( i'm referring to generic extensions )

Price shouldn't be the only deciding factor.

GoDaddy, for example, has some policies that effectively lock you into their services, which can be quite annoying

1and1 we have found are good value for money and service. There system allows you to either host with them or point domains both by forwarding or DNS forwarding to somewhere else.

Godaddy is good choice. It should be very helpful. This popular Web host is great for quick domain name registrations.

For the sake of a couple of quid I would always recommend getting a provider with decent support rather than the outright cheapest.
Register1.net are good for occasional domains and enom for reselling domains.

godaddy is really a good choice, they have coupon codes to lessen your payment. I've found several webhosting coupon codes from here: promotionalandcouponcode.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/web-hosting-coupons-discount-coupon-codes. Check it! I used 1 coupon code and it works. :applause:

I used and use only Godaddy but i never saw a cheaper and serious offer.

Godaddy always provide some coupons for renewals,new registrations,private registrations which gives you good discount. Check it out through search in google for that terms.

DON.

Hi Guys,

Even I have been looking at these options. GoDaddy and eNom do offer good pricing. I have checked the pricing for 1&1 too, however I am very surprised by the DirectI pricing. There was this hike just this month, and was shocked that all my costs will be like 2 dollars up especially from eNom's end. The DirectI switch made it a little less shocking.

DirectI seems to be a good proposition, I currently have deposits of $1000 and I received a call from a manager mentioning some special deal. now I am getting $7.89 for .com/net for a certain volume I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to go with GoDaddy until I got tired of all the marketing being done wherein every step of the way they are trying to sell you something. A lot of cheap players also claim cheap prices but then so many hidden charges. Ive recently shifted to Makedomain. You don't get all the rubbish ads thrown at you.

GoDaddy... cool... NameCheap ... not bad

Hi,

This is my opinion on above matter. Website domain is really an important to show your brand of internet marketing promotion online. It is also a scale on either you have related product with your domain names or not.

To get a cheapest is one thing. But you also need to know the reliability of support desk. In this situation I recommend GoDaddy(dot)com as the best as i have a very good and affordable price with them. Simple go to google and type 'Godaddy promotional discount code for [month and year]'. This will give a lot of alternative for you to get a coupon code to register a new domain name with a very low price. I used to get $6.99 for .com and even $0.99 for .info.

However with namecheap(dot)com you will get WHOISGUARD for your domain name that will prevent people to know the details about the owner of the website. This will not come with godaddy (you have to pay more for this). So it's up to you to decide which one to register your domain name.
To get the cheapest price with namecheap(dot)com simply used the method i tell you just now.:laugh:

Hope this will help you,

cheers,

Nizam

MI
Back