The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where does most of your submission come from?

Where does you submission come from?

• Over 60% from same people

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Less than 50% from same people

• Most submisison comes from new customers

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Don't know

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
Recently I noticed that submission to my premium directories are mostly repeat customer from SEO consultant, I wonder if this is the trend across all directory or this is peculiar to me.
Participate in this vote to indicate where most of you submission come from.

I notice a repeat in my customers too, not only from SEO people, but mostly businesses. It feels good though when I see repeat customers, that must mean they liked the service or benefit they got from my directory.

I think this customers just know the value of the service that is why they come back and submit more sites.

I would go also for 50% repeated customers, customers return and submit new sites and same even submit same site to a different category.

I find this very pleasing because it shows people are very happy with the service offered.

I think this poll lacks options.

Recently I noticed that submission to my premium directories are mostly repeat customer from SEO consultant, I wonder if this is the trend across all directory or this is peculiar to me.
Participate in this vote to indicate where most of you submission come from.

Yeah same here I have a few repeat customers who buy up everything. I wish I could find more like them then I could retire :p

MI
Back