The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do you get web dev. Assistance?

chazten

affiliate
Surely not all of you have a background in web development, where do you go to get help in maintaining and making changes to your websites? I'm trying to teach myself how to set up everything on my site and making/designing creatives but I feel as though I'm constantly hitting small confusing roadblocks that completely derail what I'm doing!

Those road blocks are there for a reason buddy. They will also have some kind of positive outcome from them... I believe so anyway.

You can always outsource what you're not "good" at. Sites like guru.com freelance.com etc would be good places to go to. Why struggle with something when there are thousands of people out there who are amazing at it?

Hope that helps.

=)

Those road blocks are there for a reason buddy. They will also have some kind of positive outcome from them... I believe so anyway.

You can always outsource what you're not "good" at. Sites like guru.com freelance.com etc would be good places to go to. Why struggle with something when there are thousands of people out there who are amazing at it?

Hope that helps.

=)
Oh no I'm not trying to outsource! Think more along the lines of a teacher or a good forum you could recommend. I'm on a cpanel forum but it is of no use so far. My cpanel file manager is being a pain in the butt.

You can take good paid online courses from any web programmer. If you don't want to pay, Just take help Google and YouTube. Just search with your problem and you will find easy solutions. There is thousand of website who give free tutorials about web developing.
Or if you want to hire someone, you can search good freelancer at elance or oDesk.

Last edited:
MI
Back