The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

where do i buy cheap hosting and domain name? :)

Hey,

This is not exactly an answer but it will lead to one. Domain registration and hosting is in general very affordable (they are all about the same), but I understand that everybody is in a different boat.

To find the best deal, just search on google for various companies that offer domain registration and hosting, look for about 5 to compare. Make a table summarizing the services they offer and the associated costs. Then from the table you'll see which one is cheaper in the long run......that will be the one you want to get. But watch out for the "extras".

Trust this helps somewhat.

Hi Open,
Network solutions is running a special on domain names for $2.95.
also if you will search google with "one dollar domains" many times companies run specials and if you are persistant you will get one.
Recently I was able to lock in five years for $15.65.. Good Hunting

I'll post later on cheap and reliable hosting.

Namecheap if you want domains. Godaddy and HostGator are good as well. Make sure you google for promo codes before you purchase one.

I recommend ipage. Using this link you will get hosting at only $2.95 per month and a free domain. And if you are not satisfy, you can ask your money back anytime

Personally I like HostGator for their reliability, features, support and affordability (around $8 a month though you can get your first month for $0.01 using the coupon DIRTCHEAPHOST).

However if you're on a really tight budget and are looking for a host purely on cost factor then you should give HoleInTheWAllHosting.com a go. They're just $19 a year (no that is not a typo) and the chick that runs it Karina is super awesome and helpful.

As for domains there isn't a great deal of difference in price between the the different registrars but GoDaddy is probably the cheapest. Always make sure that you look for a coupon before hand too!

Hostgator is offering 6 months (shared) hosting for 1 cent with the coupon godaddyisdown.

I don't know how long it will last.

I think Host Gator is the best prices and support around and here is another coupon for 25% off any plan Jersey25OFF not sure if you can combine them or not. Probably not . I have been using hostgator for 6 years and if I ever have a problem I call them and get a tech on the phone and they fix whatever the problem I am having . To me that is priceless..

I use hostgator for my hosting. Just been using a unlimited account hosting plan that is currently hosting a lot of domains, and I register domains a godaddy.

banners
Back