The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

where can I post banner ads?

SusieWong

affiliate
I'm a amazon seller,we have many sexy toy on sell,for female and male,now I want to post ads,who can offered this service?

@SusieWong......... hy there are many forums on which you can post your ads... in my opinion you should hire some person who can market your things in different forums and sites ... the sites on which the traffic is high only then your products will be sold these are the things which people want to buy but they hesitate in buying because they don't know their specifications and other things... you should tell them their uses and promote them to like... make your website which is user as well as mobile friendly so that people can open and see your products on the mobile also.... tell them the easy way to get your products these are the key points that i am telling you if you follow them i hope that you will soon get your products sold... I am already working on this project if you need my help add me on SKype..... nayabdaniel
I will help you out in that matter and can also help you in selling your products...

I'm a amazon seller,we have many sexy toy on sell,for female and male,now I want to post ads,who can offered this service?
There are several adult media buying companies here. You'll find in the resource section. You can contact them via IM. They are very helpful. Just contact them and place your ads in suitable networks. Cheers.

Hey Susie,

Adnium[dot]com offers advanced targeting for mobile and web traffic, and we've had toy/accessory products run successful campaigns within the network. Day-parting, key-word targeting, as well as many of the common options will help you optimize your campaigns.

daynagsmi on Skype for any questions, or you can email me at dayna[at]grandslammedia.com

Hi Susie,

Our traffic converts VERY well with sex toy products. We have some of the best adult traffic on the web! You can test our bidding platform for as low as $200. I'd be happy to help get you set up. Ping me for more info. Skype: dirtybaker and/or E-mail: justin(at)traffichaus.com

MI
Back