The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where and How Can I Find Online Affiliates to Join Our Affiliate Pogram ????

celia5450

affiliate
Hi, I hope I am posting in the right place...

Can anyone help with suggestions on how how to find and sign up effective Affiliates to promote our well paying promo code and link offers from Quality Ink and Toner Express ?

Is there a paid service or website other than and way cheaper than the the Affiliate Networks I should try ?

We Just launched our in-house affiliate program on our website that allows affiliates to track their clicks, impressions, promo code usage and commission as well as request a commission withdrawal without hassle.

We studied the competition and offer great links payout as well as stand alone promo code offers with higher payouts compared to the competitors. We sell high end compatible office and home printer ink cartridges at wholesale pricing.

It has been very easy for the few affiliates who have joined to generate sales, bulk orders, returning customers and our promo codes go viral after a nice marketing push which tells us that our products, prices and offers are good. yett ........

It seems so easy with with these great factors but I just do not know how to or where to go to find hungry affiliates marketers online anymore without attending a convention.

Here is the link to our program Welcome To Our Affiliate Network! | Best Compatible and Reman Prices | Save 80% OFF | Qualityinkandtoner

If you have any tips, advice or program suggestions Please share on how to find affiliates online to give great promo code offers to. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much

banners
Back