The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

When to stop running campaigns?

nickthegreat22

Hey Guys,

SO a bit about the offer.. Its a mobile Offer & I am running on adult traffic source!

I have traffic coming from 6 different sources running a dating offer. I am testing about 3-4 Landing pages... & usually am depositing any where from $50-$200 Dollars to test each campaign with the traffic source...

What would be an Ideal number of leads (right now I have it set to tracking SOI as a lead but the offer converts on DOI ) to call it a successful test.. I have stats on the CTR of each traffic source & obviously a lot more data as well ( using ImobiTrax!)

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you kindly for reviewing me thread & hope everyone is having a good week!

-Nick

if you are unsure whether the product is going to be sold, stop selling that offer/product instead. Chose another and start another campaign for it.

Alright good insight guys :) Thats pretty common sense I guess. I mean its a buddy's offer & atm its not doing to hot with the traffic source's but ill try to optimize to get it profitable :) thanks for the replys!

Alright good insight guys :) Thats pretty common sense I guess. I mean its a buddy's offer & atm its not doing to hot with the traffic source's but ill try to optimize to get it profitable :) thanks for the replys!
Hi, just out of curiosity what do you mean by optimize?

So for example... with the data we collect on campaigns we test... We need to use this data to optimize (make our campaigns better) with the data... Like Site ids, Creatives, the devices etc
How do you expect to collect the data in the first place? What do you mean by site ids, creatives, the device? In addition, how do you expect to use this information? Cheers

How do you expect to collect the data in the first place? What do you mean by site ids, creatives, the device? In addition, how do you expect to use this information? Cheers
Hey, So you need a tracking software like ImobiTrax ( i personally use ), Voluum ( Free & paid version) , or prosper 202... With you traffic sources they would supply you with tokens that you can manually add to your tracking software to collect extra data swell as what your tracking platform provides you with default... Like countries, IPS, Device manufacturs,device OS , device type etc... Your creatives are like the banners / text you use to promote your offer, you then can either direct link or place a landing / presale page to promote the offer.. :)

Hey, So you need a tracking software like ImobiTrax ( i personally use ), Voluum ( Free & paid version) , or prosper 202... With you traffic sources they would supply you with tokens that you can manually add to your tracking software to collect extra data swell as what your tracking platform provides you with default... Like countries, IPS, Device manufacturs,device OS , device type etc... Your creatives are like the banners / text you use to promote your offer, you then can either direct link or place a landing / presale page to promote the offer.. :)
With all this info tho you want to track each click on your campaigns so you can optimize & make your campaigns most profit... If you are doing PPC you need tracking.

MI
Back