Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats's your daily working routine?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So I'm really trying to improve my working day to be more productive.

I'd love users to also share their working routine, what time do you get up, what time do you have lunch, when do you check stats, social accounts etc?

Do you have a strict routine? does it work? etc!

I found that setting time limits can improve my focus and work output, so I use E.gg Timer by setting it at 60 or 90 minutes. Every 60-90 minutes, I take a short break to restore concentration and then repeat the cycle.

I also like to match my goals with daily quotas. For example, one of my current daily quotas is writing 1,000 words because I need a couple of large pieces of content. When those pieces are done, I will decrease that quota in favor of something else.

I don't have different times of days for different activities. I simply complete one daily quota and then move on to the next one. However, I do organize them by difficulty and work on the difficult ones early in the day while I'm still fresh.

The routine is not really strict because there are no penalties that would keep me accountable, but I take it seriously and that's why it helps me get things done.

My routines vary tremendously in some ways but are etched in stone in others.

When it comes to daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, I review them each morning and give them a time slot for that day. Sometimes more than one, especially for things like script updates which deserve almost immediate attention.

As a matter of course, I am often being contacted by contemporary's pretty much daily and like to be flexible enough to engage them in the moment, if only to set up a more convenient or appropriate time to continue.

Where I am staunch (no interruptions) is with data discovery and analysis, server needs, classes (as a student or for a student and/or client), business meetings (online and off), and meals (I think it is important for us all to have breaks and this includes meals). These items generally take up 25% of my day, sometimes more.

The rest of my day as scheduled is generally floating, meaning I am flexible about when I do it as long as I am getting it done. Stuff like graphics, copy, content development, site maintenance, social stuff (something I am not currently a part of in a big way yet).

My routines are kind of all over the place. Some days I'll wake up at 3am, sometimes 9am, sometimes 12pm. But I love it that way.

However the one thing that I always try to make sure that I do is use the first portion of my day to tackle to the hardest and most mentally demanding task that I have to do. Right after I wake up for the first few hours of the day is when I'm at my mental peak so whatever I do I take advantage of it by tackling the hardest shit that I gotta do... which is usually also the most financially rewarding stuff too.

Then later in the day when I'm a bit fizzled out I'll do stuff that you can do almost on autopilot.

I'm the same with the part about peaking in the first few hours after waking up. That's when I'm up for any task. But in the afternoon is when I usually crash and could use a nap.

banners
Back