The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats your steps after posting a blog post?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Id be interested to hear what other do and results - Jay?

What do you do once you've optimised and posted a blog post!

Like on Facebook, share on reddit, get backlinks etc?

Blasting a list, posting on fb, tweeting, digging. Open a thread around topic and mention your link.

Tweet, FB, LinkedIn, and if it's a good post I'll blast something about it out to my list.

First thing I'll do is post it out to social sites.

I try to build up big profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and all of the big boys for each of my sites filled with relevant followers that are likely to engage with the content, re-share it and maybe even link to it somewhere.

Depending on the post and niche I may also post it to Reddit if there is a good sub-reddit for it. Facebook also has a lot of active groups for all sorts of niches that you can post in (got a cooking blog? join some cooking groups and post your latest post there!). LinkedIn also has some decent groups that you can post to.

Basically I just see which social sites are most effective for each niche and focus on those sites the most.

Try to explore every nook and cranny of all the big social sites out there. Social sites that work well for one niche wont necessarily work well for another. Some sites might do incredibly well on Pinterest while others are better suited to the Reddit crowd for example.

Some niches even have social sites dedicated to just that niche. Got a site aimed at Mothers? Try joining CafeMom.com and post to some of the groups there.

Next of course is the email list.

Now whilst I haven't build up an email list for every blog I own (perhaps I will get to it eventually!) an email list is one of the absolute BEST ways to get your post in front of super targeted readers quickly that are likely to share and link to your post.

Forums are great too.

Just about every niche in existence has a whole bunch of dedicated online forums where people are discussing... your niche!

As long as your content is good and you don't just spam the forums you can get a lot of eye balls on your posts through forum marketing and can get a tonne of backlinks in the process!

It all comes down to this...

There's not a niche that isn't being discussed online. You just have to find out where those discussions about your niche are taking place and figure out a way to get yourself into the conversation.

Every niche is different so spend some time exploring. And don't only focus on the big sites... there's smaller sites out there too where people are passionately discussing your niche so go and find 'em... Google is your friend!

Nice guys, interesting you use linked in - never used it for promotion - tbh i hate the site, but does it bring more than a backlink?

For me its goes,

Google +1
Tweet
Facebook

and try get a few backlinks on other similar sites!

I would follow up with Keyword Integration, Syndication, Shorten your post url's, Status Updates, Content teaser on other sites, social bookmarking, Seek out and comment on other blogs with similar topics, Seek and assist on twitter, Email signature, Share your blog post with target customers, Ask other bloggers to mention your post.

I just learned why I suck at SEO, I just sleep, eat, watch a movie or do it all after publishing a post. I should really work on promoting

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

I normally share on FB auto share on Twitter via feed. Share on my websites forum, sometimes speak to people I know who may be interested in the article and send it their way if they like the sounds of it!

If you set up blog up the right way, it's all automatic.

Get a full and complete ping list and add it to blog.

I use SEO by Yoast. Takes care of the SEO stuff.

Onlywire posts to the social sites. First 300 posts are free. After that it's $12.99 a month.

If blogging is your primary source of income and marketing, then get out there and comment on other blogs. It's not just about building backlinks. It's also about getting other bloggers to your blog. Build relationships and partnerships.

Use Comment Kahuna. It's free and it's the best comment software out there.

Good luck,

Jinger

Next of course is the email list.

Now whilst I haven't build up an email list for every blog I own (perhaps I will get to it eventually!) an email list is one of the absolute BEST ways to get your post in front of super targeted readers quickly that are likely to share and link to your post.

Ya Jay,
linking or featuring it on your newsletter can get strong hold on your subscriber's mind and can draw them to see what content you have.

similar to what everyone else said, post on stumble, Digg, twitter Facebook etc.. anywhere else I can share it

MI
Back