The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's your real name?

gkd_uk

Hi all

I have noticed that most of members have nicknames like me? :D

My real name is Imran. GKD does not mean anything. It is one that I have made up :D

You don't have to post your name but it would help in getting to know members better :)

Thanks

I also use my real name, maybe it improve my authenticity, but I'm not sure.;)

I think at serious forums like this, people use their real name or business name but at say a games forum or something, you need to invent a weird avatar/name that will make you appear "mean" so if I was to go to a games forum maybe I will know as the "The Killer" of something feason like that :)

I've been using the nick melkior for a very long time now, so if someone called me like that on the street I'd probably even turn around.
My real name is Dino.

I use Old Welsh Guy & OWG (my name is James ) as all those years ago before forums existed and it was all bulleting boards n stuff, everyone used nicks. OWG & Old Welsh Guy are really my branding now,and in fact a lot of the old firm of SEO's still use their nicknames.

Copywriter
RustyBrick
Awall (aaron wall)
Horsecove (Chris Chirchill)
are a couple that spring to mind.

Jill Whalen in fact only really dropped her nick a couple of years ago after leaving Kims Forum Crea8asite Jill was always called Webwizz.

My nick also originated form BBS. They were still active in Croatia in 1994 and I started accessing them in the 1993, so when I moved onto the internet (the real stuff) I kept the nickname.
Most people think that my nickname is actually misspelled version of Melkor from J.R.R. Tolkien's Silmarillion. But that's not the case. In fact it originated from the Biblical Magi, the Three Wise Men. One of them was Melchior (which in Croatian is spelled Melkior since we write as we speak). I played him as a kid in the 1st grade in a school play so it kinda stuck with me ever since.
But it became a second name to me over the years. People in real life call me Dino or Pash (derived from my surname Paskvan). But on the net I'm melkior or Melky to most and I have so much aqquaintances on the net so I wouldn't be suprised if I started introducing myself as melkior. :)

My real name is Adam , Riverwire ive used for as long as i can remember as this is also my Poker Name :) I don't play as much anymore as i don't have time but used to play live and online , just wasn't consistent enough unlike a friend of mine :(

My real name is Mihai . As about the nick name : darkstar , I`ve been using it for 3-4 years when I first had access to the internet.

The thing is that my colleagues call me :Jep or Jepy ( my full name is Jepan Mihai ).

My name is Zoltan the Wonderous. . .

Ok it's not, my name is Duncan Beattie I occasionaly use dbt as an abbreviated version but since getting the domain duncanbeattie.com, I started using the full handle everywhere

I am Sergey. Most people call me Sergio. I don't like the name really and am planning to legally change it.

Mine is Eric...but I think most of you already knew that :)

Bisje is a name former collegues at work used for me... and as it sounds good (at least in Dutch ;) ), I decided to used it as nickname.

MI
Back