The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's wrong with Google?

Matheus

Type: google.com
Input the following terms on Google Search:
What do bloggers buy?

Realize that in the search results you'll get like 213,113,945 reasons why you should stop blogging, why bloggers won't make any money online, why bloggers will never make money online, how bloggers try to earn money online, why you should think twice before blogging, why you should start running a hotdog business instead of blogging, why bloggers need to accept Jesus as their savior, blogger are deemed to failure, bloggers are the dark side of the force.

Well, you get all kind of negative, pessimist stuff about bloggers, written by other bloggers (¬¬), making you wonder why bloggers hate each other so much, but you won't get anything about the main term: What do bloggers buy?

Makes me wonder: What's going on on Google's search?
Why their search became so bad? Because of webmasters black hat techniques?
Do you have any alternatives to Google?

UPDATE:
So guess what? I remembered that double quotes can be used on terms to make them get searched the exact way they're written.
So I used: "what do bloggers buy"
And only got 3 results in the Whole Google.

Last edited:
Realize that in the search results you'll get like 213,113,945 reasons why you should stop blogging, why bloggers won't make any money online, why bloggers will never make money online, how bloggers try to earn money online, why you should think twice before blogging, why you should start running a hotdog business instead of blogging, why bloggers need to accept Jesus as their savior, blogger are deemed to failure, bloggers are the dark side of the force.

In the business world, including bloggers, 5% make up for 90% of the successes. I can find just as many positive remarks and SE results.

I get different Google results than you.

Google-Search-What-Bloggers-Buy.png

Well, you get all kind of negative, pessimist stuff about bloggers, written by other bloggers (¬¬), making you wonder why bloggers hate each other so much, but you won't get anything about the main term: What do bloggers buy?

Content Marketing is huge and I think your issuance of it being negative is way off.

Makes me wonder: What's going on on Google's search?
Why their search became so bad? Because of webmasters black hat techniques?
Do you have any alternatives to Google?[/QUOTE]

If you are solely reliant on SE's, then you are at risk. If you are using paid traffic in combination with SEO good practices, then it will stimulate any system (not just Google) to rank you well.

banners
Back