The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's up Marketers

Hi All. My name is Carlos and I'm the owner of Focused Life Marketing. I'm trying to learn and reciprocate what I can about the wonderful world of internet marketing. I really dislike the fact that I didn't plan that well for this economy, but now I plan to proactively change that for now and for the future. I'm looking to collaborate with like minded people that are willing to share their thoughts and exchange ideas.

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

You should find lots of friendly helpful people here that like to collaborate and share ideas.
We look forward to your participation in our forums. :)

Hey, Carlos! Nice to meet you. Hope to hear more from you regarding your Internet marketing experiences.

Hi Carlos: Welcome to the forum. you are not alone in the economic situation but successful online and home based businesses can be the saving grace. You can learn a lot here.
Here's to your success

Tom Daugherty

Thank you all. Sorry I haven't been so active. Trying to sort out my prospecting process. I'm learning then implementing but I want you all to know that I am thankful fo rthe warm welcoming. I hope to network, collaborate, learn from and share with everyone in here.

Welcome

Hi Carlos you are right about one thing you got to start now and plan for the future. This Internet Marketing stuff takes time to build up. Got a question just post.Mike.

It's kind of frustrating isn't it that you know you have great product or service, it's just getting the whole thing out there.

It's also addictive to see your efforts come through when you get more and more into reading the Google Analytics stats... Brilliant.

Nothing like IM for a internet addict!!

Hi All. My name is Carlos and I'm the owner of Focused Life Marketing. I'm trying to learn and reciprocate what I can about the wonderful world of internet marketing. I really dislike the fact that I didn't plan that well for this economy, but now I plan to proactively change that for now and for the future. I'm looking to collaborate with like minded people that are willing to share their thoughts and exchange ideas.

Welcome Carlos and no worries, it was the economy that wasn't planned well for you...:) Bets of luck with your endeavors. Take care.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

I really dislike the fact that I didn't plan that well for this economy, but now I plan to proactively change that for now and for the future.

The advantage you have as a small business owner Carlos is you can change your approach to adjust for the market in this economy.

Don't let the fact that you may not have changed proactively before discourage you. Just make the change now, and move on. :)

Welcome to the Forum Carlos :D

banners
Back