The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's up guys?

litloowend

affiliate
Glad to join your community guys. I'm STM forum member as well.
Right now I'm really concerned about my tracker. That's why I joined your forum. I found the thread where Voluum is on the top here, as well as on STM.

As for me right now I want to cancel my account there, as it's getting annoying. No updates, stats is slow and not responsive support. Btw, I doubt the security issue, so much. No trying to convince anyone, just share my point.

So, need an advice where to go, I mean I still need tracker. Appreciate any help.

Welcome to AFix, @litloowend !

I tried Voluum back when it first started, loved it! When it went to paid, I didn't rejoin (money reasons), so I can't offer an opinion on their current state. There is a thread here though, that lists the same complaints as you. I don't know what's going on with them, was hoping it was short lived whatever it was.

Anyway, there are other trackers discussed here, even a couple of free ones, such as Bevo and Prosper202. You can also check our Resources section to read reviews of various tracking systems.

My personal opinion is that it's better not to 'put all your eggs' into one basket. This is the online world, we never know if someone is sick, died, went to jail, whatever, you get my meaning?

Anyway, we're glad to have you join our little (30,000+ :)) family here. Sounds like you're already running campaigns and have your feet wet but if you ever need any help, just let us know in a thread and we'll come running. :)

Thanks a lot. I like this forum. Will read through all resources, and will check out Bevo and Prosper202. But actually I was thinking of smth more advanced like Funnel Flux or Ads Bridge. What do you think? I know the second one is not much different as the first one. But maybe I'll try self-hosted.

Thanks a lot. I like this forum. Will read through all resources, and will check out Bevo and Prosper202. But actually I was thinking of smth more advanced like Funnel Flux or Ads Bridge. What do you think? I know the second one is not much different as the first one. But maybe I'll try self-hosted.

I'm not familiar with Funnel Flux or any of their people, so can't offer an opinion but FBQueen recommends them.

Re AdsBridge, great people, very helpful. I have limited knowledge of their platform, only used it a short while for a trial run. Got sidetracked and didn't get back to it in time. My impressions though were that it is a very good platform. You can even create your landing pages on their site!

Welcome Pal! It's interesting what you say about STM, I know one super affiliate that told me that there is important information there. I can't join by now for the low budget, was planning too, but now that you said that I'm thinking twice...

Anyway! Welcome to this awesome family, learn a lot and share your journey as well.

Glad to join your community guys. I'm STM forum member as well.
Right now I'm really concerned about my tracker. That's why I joined your forum. I found the thread where Voluum is on the top here, as well as on STM.

As for me right now I want to cancel my account there, as it's getting annoying. No updates, stats is slow and not responsive support. Btw, I doubt the security issue, so much. No trying to convince anyone, just share my point.

So, need an advice where to go, I mean I still need tracker. Appreciate any help.

Yeah man, welcome here. I’m also STM member, btw @Fritz Goldman I didn't get you concern about it. That kind of different from Fix forums. It depends what are you looking for. If you need good tutorials you can start Dojo membership.

@litloowend Had the same issue in the past, before moved to another platform (self-hosted). Don’t want to pay for tracker that can’t provide all functionality that’s now available in other trackers for the less price.
What about the security issue, I think this info must be checked. But it’s enough to sow the seeds of doubt in our heads.

btw @Fritz Goldman I didn't get you concern about it. That kind of different from Fix forums. It depends what are you looking for. If you need good tutorials you can start Dojo membership.

I LOVE Fix forums, I don't know what STM has inside, but as a profitable affiliate wannabe I hear all suggestions, and I heard STM more than once that's why I wanted to join.

I LOVE Fix forums, I don't know what STM has inside, but as a profitable affiliate wannabe I hear all suggestions, and I heard STM more than once that's why I wanted to join.
Hey, you are right, if you wanna be successful, you have to be everywhere and know everything. On STM there are lots of good cases and tutorials, as well as here. I think it worth it.

Thanks for advice @azgold , will check them both. But I don't trust Voluum anymore at all.

Welcome!

STM is a pretty solid forum, but you're going to learn a lot here on AffiliateFix as well! Good to see you around. May I ask, why do you not trust Voluum anymore, @litloowend?

Glad to join your community guys.

Hi @litloowend , thanks for joining us. Welcome to Affiliatefix!

I'm STM forum member as well.

Have you checked out, AdsBridge, Thrive, FunnelFlux, or TrackingDesk?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back