The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the word on Funnel Flux vs. Voluum?

R

_r123

I'm looking for a new tracker and I've decided on either Voluum or Funnel Flux.
One is self-hosted that seems like it can handle a lot of clicks, while the other is hosted in the cloud but you don't really "own" your data.

Just kind of curious what opinions other marketers have.

Voluum claims to have over 100 employees. I'm under the assumption that Funnel Flux is a one or two man project. Can they really compete? (probably doesn't really matter that much, just comparing the two)

Thanks!

If I were you, I'd go with FunnelFlux :)

We're not a two man project - it started with just myself around 1 year ago, but now there are 3 programmers, 3 support staff and 1 designer. We're clearly not as big as Codewise (voluum) but our tracker has more features and can build campaigns that you simply cannot build with any other tracker.

We're not working in a cave either, our office is located in Dubai Silicon Oasis, which is, if I may say, Dubai's Silicon Valley:

Great companies have their offices here in Dubai Silicon Oasis like Fujitsu, Porsche, AMD, Western Digital etc...

Now there are pros and cons to all trackers, so your choice should be based on the features you need. If you want to create funnels that are more than lander -> offer, then go with FunnelFlux.

Last edited:
If I were you, I'd go with FunnelFlux :)

We're not a two man project - it started with just myself around 1 year ago, but now there are 3 programmers, 3 support staff and 1 designer. We're clearly not as big as Codewise (voluum) but our tracker has more features and can build campaigns that you simply cannot build with any other tracker.

We're not working in a cave either, our office is located in Dubai Silicon Oasis, which is, if I may say, Dubai's Silicon Valley:

Great companies have their offices here in Dubai Silicon Oasis like Fujitsu and Western Digital.

Now there are pros and cons to all trackers, so your choice should be based on the features you need. If you want to create funnels that are more than lander -> offer, then go with FunnelFlux.

Cool digs dude, i'll def be checking out your traffic software.

You can't go wrong with those options.
Each one of them have unique features and advantages (disadvantages as well).

Once you're used to work with one of them you'll be fine. I'd consider Thrive too. Voluum, Thrive and FunnelFlux are all great trackers.

What are some of the advantages/disadvantages between of these trackers?
Is adsbridge free plan good for a newbie starting mobile?

How about funnel flux? I don't hear many people talk about that tracker for mobile. I'm guessing because it's more funnel focused?

Hi!
I represent AdsBridge. We are a cloud-hosted tracker and traffic distribution system. We have a landing page creator too! We also offer a 30 day free trail if you want to try it out. Let me know if you have any questions!
Wish you luck!
-Alex

banners
Back