The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the point of the phone call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legitnick42

affiliate
Is it to verify your methods,identity,etc? I still haven't been able to figure it out and it's starting to annoy me with a problem I have.

They do phone verification to know that they are working with real humans not automatic bots who signup to network !

To know a bit about your and your strategies !

Fraud affiliates will never talk on phone ;)

Regards
~Sam~

They do phone verification to know that they are working with real humans not automatic bots who signup to network !

To know a bit about your and your strategies !

Fraud affiliates will never talk on phone ;)

Regards
~Sam~

That isn't true. Maybe you should think before you talk. Some people have disorders.

That isn't true. Maybe you should think before you talk. Some people have disorders.

What Sam put was true and correct, but with your issue id try email them or IM them and explain I'm sure most will be fine :)

That you're wrong and think you're right. I could pay somebody $20 an hour to go say they're me and call the networks if that makes you feel better.

Not all fraudsters would pay someone to make the call for them. A phone interview can prevent a part of fraud and automated sign ups.

Also, a phone interview can help the AM to gather enough information from you (your traffic sources, your vertices etc) to ensure that they can serve you better. ;)

Not all fraudsters would pay someone to make the call for them. A phone interview can prevent a part of fraud and automated sign ups.

Also, a phone interview can help the AM to gather enough information from you (your traffic sources, your vertices etc) to ensure that they can serve you better. ;)

Yeah, I would say it's mostly for verification purposes and so the affiliate manager can introduce him/herself. We don't do phone interviews and our phone verification system is automated, but we'll bypass it if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back