The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the point of advertising website without an offer?

mabraham

Hello guys,

was playing with spy tools (native) and checking where the traffic goes from the ad. I found several websites where weren't any offers, subscribe forms or anything that could be monetized. Only the native ads from the same network. What's the point of doing that? All these ads were running for more than 50 - 100 days. So that means it must be profitable.

Thanks!

Hello guys,

was playing with spy tools (native) and checking where the traffic goes from the ad. I found several websites where weren't any offers, subscribe forms or anything that could be monetized. Only the native ads from the same network. What's the point of doing that? All these ads were running for more than 50 - 100 days. So that means it must be profitable.

Thanks!
Yeah that's the point and we also confused about this:rolleyes:.

Wait for more reply, Thanks

It's called Native Arbitrage, people have advertisements and hope to spend less than they generate from clicks on the ads.

So if I did it, and I spend 0.20cpc - I'd be hoping to earn 0.25c from clicks on my website ads. Then the difference (5c) is your profit - per click, of course though not everyone will be a visitor & click. But the idea is to have 20 pages, where they are viewing lots of ads, and have ads near buttons etc or with having native on yourself, clickbait headlines make them interested.

It's good and seems like it's becoming a lot more popular, but tricky at the same time, check it out :)

This actually made me reconsider doing it, so I've got something running on the side aswell as my campaigns for cpa.
I guess it will be fun and challenging, but that's the beauty of it when you get it working :D

You could test the website's user affinity, UX, navigation, etc prior to driving substantial traffic ...
These spy tools might pick up on this?
If you have UX problems the website may never monetize well.

Hello guys,

Thanks!
This is actually arbitrage, but also it can be for them a way to build more trust from their audience, before starting any advertisement!

They are retargeting visitors. Basically they are sending them a pixel so that they can promote to them later.

It is an advanced advertising strategy, but if you can get it done you will get tons of cheap traffic for very little cost.

banners
Back