The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats The Best SEO & Ranking Method With All The Google Updates!

cpacashman

affiliate
What does some of you think is the safest way to build a wordpress blog & not get slapped by Google
I've been away from SEO for awhile & plan on getting a new site up & running this week

Number of back links doesn't count anymore. Keep that in mind, and you should be able derive good strategies.

Google is placing more emphasis on social interaction. The, likes comments and shares gets the Google monster all tingly.

I never bombard of backlinks because it is one of the reason Google can put your website in "Sandbox". Link diversifying is best to acquire backlinks from various link building techniques.

It looks like backlinks are old school & social media is new school & user reviews, I''ll concentrate both of them to be safe.

Use Yaost seo plugin. It helps a lot. In the past I have used other plugins but I must admit that Yaost is the best out there. Social is also very important. Back links are not as important as they once were. They however, do still serve valuable seo, just not a lot of them.

Number of back links doesn't count anymore. Keep that in mind, and you should be able derive good strategies.

Totally wrong. Backlinks still count and count a lot.

The key is getting quality backlinks on authority sites rather than just blasting out thousands of spammy links all over the place.

And as mentioned above you want to also incorporate a good social strategy too... build up big profiles on the various social networks for your websites and actually make your content WORTH sharing and then spread it throughout sites like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

These social signals combined with a good link building campaign will get you exactly where you want to be ;)

MI
Back