The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats the best Network for Mobile traffic?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
so all of you that have taken the step over to mobile - who is the best network for your traffic?

Sponsormob is a CPA network with a huge inventory of WAP offers. We have offers for many different operating systems, countries and verticals. You can check us out at sponsormob 'dot' com

I am with Sponsormob and I can tell you that they have a great variety of offers. Moreover their support has been awesome with prompt responses and detailed information on their offers and any questions that one might have.

Offermobi is a great network they had a cool mobile tool that lets you see how any site would look on a mobile device. I have had huge success with offermobi and their campaigns.

If your interested in mobile, come check us out at neverblue, we have great offers and team ready to help. ;)

OfferMobi is Good...also MobPartner. Recently I have been having good success with running Buzz City traffic to YeahMobi and MobPartner.

so all of you that have taken the step over to mobile - who is the best network for your traffic?

Try out MundoMedia, they have endless amounts of offers, top payouts and great staff to help you out (I do not work for them) I have been running Mundomedia for 8 months now and cannot find 1 reason to drive my traffic anywhere else. If you would like to connected to my AM, let me know and you can set yourself up an account.

PM, if you would like to know more or would like my AIM.

Yeahmobi is a global performance based mobile affiliate network focus on affiliates. We share our profitable campaigns with affiliate to help them make money by our experienced affiliate manager. We have 95% mobile campaigns you can see in industry with best payout, we do weekly payment, we have our own tracking and optimization tool "Yeahmobi Optimizer".

Thanks

Why Choose YeahMobi?
1.FREE TRACKING SYSTEM
YeahMobi develops an exclusive tracking system which is free and easy to optimize date.
2.SHORT PAYMENT TERMS
We offer all our affiliates Weekly Payment. The minimum standard is $50. The payment methods: PayPal, Alipay, Bank Transfer, Wire.
3.PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATES MANAGER
Various contact information: IM, Email, Telephone, WeChat. AM is always there providing dedicated services.
4.FULL CATIGORIES OFFERS WITH LARGE QUANTITIES
Over 2000 High Quality Offers
5.PERIODICAL SHARE OF PROFITABLE OFFERS
Proffesional Media Buyers periodical share the latest profitable offers to our affiliates
6. REFERRAL COMMISSIONS
3% on affiliates you refer, for the life of your account

banners
Back