The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the best in your book?

Cailyn Easton

affiliate
In your experience, what's the best technique to use when you adopt the B2B digital marketing strategy?

For example, getting guest posting stints from different bloggers or partnering with other site owners for a project or product promotion.

In my experience, the best digital marketing strategy, especially for B2B market, is cold email campaigns. I use it for several years and it generates a lot of valuable leads. But you have to use it in the correct way: catchy subject line, introduction, focus on the problem your potential customer, a clear CTA. Here you find a good guide for begginers: https://righthello.com/b2b-cold-email-outreach

Last edited:
In your experience, what's the best technique to use when you adopt the B2B digital marketing strategy?

For example, getting guest posting stints from different bloggers or partnering with other site owners for a project or product promotion.

As @JennyWood has mentioned, the cold email campaigns can be productive, but that is one of several approaches that you should implement in my opinion.

Writing high quality and very targeted content for your own site as well as writing the same for others is extremely powerful as well. When you can get a your content onto product owner sites with links, you set the stage to engage their traffic.

Branding yourself as an expert on social media is a must and an extremely important addition to your efforts and funnels.

Native Ads is huge, and growing, i the B2B sector. It's definitely worth your while to get a set of brains on them and build a set of funnels.

Now, of course, one of the questions I have for you is are you doing this to drive traffic and conversions for clients or for your own business?

While the mechanics for B2B are much the same as for B2C, keep in mind that your ad copy, triggers, angles, calls to action, etc., are going to be a bit different.

The majority of the B2B marketers are leveraging their content hub and they make use of email marketing.

As @JennyWood has mentioned, the cold email campaigns can be productive, but that is one of several approaches that you should implement in my opinion.

Writing high quality and very targeted content for your own site as well as writing the same for others is extremely powerful as well. When you can get a your content onto product owner sites with links, you set the stage to engage their traffic.

Branding yourself as an expert on social media is a must and an extremely important addition to your efforts and funnels.

Native Ads is huge, and growing, i the B2B sector. It's definitely worth your while to get a set of brains on them and build a set of funnels.

Now, of course, one of the questions I have for you is are you doing this to drive traffic and conversions for clients or for your own business?

While the mechanics for B2B are much the same as for B2C, keep in mind that your ad copy, triggers, angles, calls to action, etc., are going to be a bit different.

Wow! I think you've covered a lot of angles when it comes to B2B digital marketing, good job! I'm doing tons of research and information gathering as I'm trying to consider a future in digital marketing services. At this point, sending cold e-mails is the go-to strategy for increasing B2B connections, as long as it's done "properly".

banners
Back