The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats the average $ being spent on advertising and marketing?

In my case...zero! I try for good SEO and get organic, quality traffic. However, if you are talking time instead of money...then I've spent a ton of time on getting my sites to where they are now. How much are you planning on spending?

In my case...zero! I try for good SEO and get organic, quality traffic. However, if you are talking time instead of money...then I've spent a ton of time on getting my sites to where they are now. How much are you planning on spending?

Probably $200-300 every two weeks

I would assume that advertising budgets would be project specific? In my opinion good targeted free traffic is always better than expensive traffic that dosent want to be there :D

Mostly free advertising and a very small investment in business cards that I leave near ATM machines. Free cards plus shipping.

Have you Stumbled your websites? stumbleupon.com It's not long term traffic
It's an awesome amount of instant traffic. You can have literally hundreds on your site within minutes and last for hours.

Youtube and all other popular video sites is good for free long term traffic. The videos are there forever! Get a pretty girl in a swimsuit. Have her barely mention that something is being sold. Overlay the website address. Years ago I made a Filthy rich lazy cheap guy video with a pretty girl. It was hysterical! I sold like crazy! now that I think of it I should do it again!

Free Press Releases.

Give them a try!

A Very Modest Number of Dollars

I spend about $150 to $200 each month on PPC. I also make a nice profit every month because I watch everything very closely.

Affiliate marketing costs me much more in time. I am in front of the computer at least 16 hours a day trying to make a better life for my family.

I made a lot of mistakes early on, and like many affiliates, I struggled to turn a profit, and had no real idea about marketing. The funny thing was that I could create a decent website, but I had no clue about how to generate traffic.

I have more ideas now than I did then, and I am starting to become more knowledgeable about what to do. Things are so much easier now with social bookmarking and RSS.

Carmen

i used to pay 8,000 a week on ppc it's not worth it.
google in my opinion are people just researching a certain industry or product.
it's not an instant sale. in my experience leads must have a 1 in 10 conversion, otherwise you can wait years for it not worth it.

keep in mind there are over 30 ways to generate leads,clicks,interested people whatever.

But again ...

to keep things simple...

it's all statistics my dear friends.

you need to know on whatever project you do, that i put in x amount of hours and i make y amount of cash.

it 's work x time = money

just my 2 cents and my 25+ yrs experience with computers

I spent $0 for my advertising.

I believe that to have long term income, it is best to advertise through article marketing, SEO, blogging.

Just my 2c

?0 ...

well, not quite true, i have a small dabble with ppc, maybe ?10 or ?20 a month, gets the occassional sale, but i focus on free traffic because i found ppc to be too much of a hard task master and not particularly profitable

We Spend about 10k a month in PPC alone for one of our niches. Of course we get a great ROI and track everything very well to be certain.

MI
Back