The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's Going On Here?

David Jackson

Can someone please tell me what's going on? My last post was moderated and deleted without explanation. I tried to send a PM to Linda, and that was deleted.

Is there a glitch in the system? What's going on?

David Jackson

Sorry David,

I've been gone all afternoon and am checking in quick from someone else's computer. I have no idea why someone would have moderated that post so it must have been a glitch. I just restored it. Sorry about that. I'll look into it some more when I get back to my own computer.

:confused:

I've just checked, David. I don't see any posts by you that have been deleted or moderated.

As for your PM, this is the US Thanksgiving weekend and Linda is likely occupied with family.

What was the topic or title of the post in question? I'm wondering if it has been moved...

Added: Oh, okay, I just saw Linda's reply. We do have some anti-spam measures in effect here and occasionally that will place a post in moderation for reasons which aren't apparent. That may have been the case here.

Sorry David,

I've been gone all afternoon and am checking in quick from someone else's computer. I have no idea why someone would have moderated that post so it must have been a glitch. I just restored it. Sorry about that. I'll look into it some more when I get back to my own computer.

No worries! When I saw my PM get deleted, I just put two and two together, and figured it had to be a glitch. Thanks for checking it out for me!

Enjoy your weekend!

David Jackson

I just got back and did get your PM David so it wasn't deleted. Just didn't reply since we've been talking about the thread out here. I'll reply to it though so you can see it came through. Did you check your sent items mail folder and it's no longer there? Is that why you thought it was deleted?

As far as your post, it wasn't deleted just sent to moderation which pulls it from public view. I've only seen that happen maybe 2 other times where some innocent word sets off the spam trigger and it puts it into moderation for one of us to review. So like I said it was there, I just had to approve it. And it was a great post, absolutely nothing wrong.

Sorry about that. We must have had a post Thanksgiving bug! :p

banners
Back