The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What WOuld You COnsider to Be A Good Landing Page Speed Test Results?

Famik

affiliate
Hello Taiwo,

When you run a speed test for a landing page, what are the metrics thresholds you are looking for and what tool/site do you use to run the test.

My second question, if you allow me, is about pop traffic. When you run pop traffic, do you segment your campaigns based on the categories available in the traffic networks for example or do you run RON? Thank you

Hello Taiwo,

When you run a speed test for a landing page, what are the metrics thresholds you are looking for and what tool/site do you use to run the test.

My second question, if you allow me, is about pop traffic. When you run pop traffic, do you segment your campaigns based on the categories available in the traffic networks for example or do you run RON? Thank you
I am not @cashmoneyaffiliate but I can help u here.

Try keeping your load times below 1s.
Personally I use GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization its gives you detailed report along with changes you need to make in order to improve landing page speed.

Here is a great article by attila worth reading: [NEW GUIDE] How to Optimize Your Landers to Make More Money! | iAmAttila

As for your second question, I start with a RON campaign.

banners
Back