The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What would be the ultimate marketing software, product, or service for you?

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Hi all,

Give this some serious thought, "What would be the ultimate software, product, or service for you in your IM Business?".

I have a few things in mind and I am doing some research in a variety of forums looking for the input from marketers that have enough experience to realize what is lacking and what can be improved upon.

Be specific and detailed. Do you want more comprehensive tracking with easier interfaces, do you want all-in-one solutions for spying on competitors, or maybe front to back funnel creators including banners, interstitials, contextual creators built in along with recommended networks for the types of offers to promote. What about price? Do you know what you would be willing to pay for the types of tools you want?

What if a product could identify the most underserved niche markets and make suggestions as to the most likely methods to properly and successfully monetize them.

For example, would you want, and pay for, a service that provided every element of IM. Hosting, spying, funnel creation, copy writing services, artistic services, outsourcing services, product builders, JV integration, tracking, ad network, etc., etc., all in one place.

What is your deepest and most significant desire for new and/or improved products?

TJ, I'm not experienced enough to give you a good answer, I don't think but I love the sound of everything you said. An all-in-one solution with an easy to use interface would be a dream come true for those of us who have minimum technical knowledge. I think it would save a ton of time, too. Not sure it's possible to put everything you mentioned into one toolbox but WOW, if it was possible...

Of course, the other thing would be price. :) Might be too high for beginners but something to strive for, all the same. You asked for a suggestion about price, I'm afraid I don't know what to say. I think it would be worth a lot (hundreds) but I have no idea if that's realistic or not.

Sorry, don't think I'm much help but hopefully those who have more experience will pipe up here.

Oops, that should read, "...minimal technical knowledge"

The post edit button seems to have disappeared, couldn't fix it.

Hey Darlin',

You are always everywhere on this forum, my guess is that you have some ideas somewhere in that creative brain of yours. The greatest suggestions often come from the newest and fresh eyes in an industry. Don't limit yourself because you feel you aren't experienced enough. You have more experience than that which you give yourself credit.

T

Oops, that should read, "...minimal technical knowledge"

The post edit button seems to have disappeared, couldn't fix it.

Yeah, I've noticed that the "Edit Post" option is absent on some of my threads from time to time. What's up with that? It is absent for me on this thread as it is for you.

I removed it from the Dojo because I didn't want anyone changing information etc in their threads or removing stuff - I'll get it back in these forums tomorrow tho.

Hey Darlin',

You are always everywhere on this forum, my guess is that you have some ideas somewhere in that creative brain of yours. The greatest suggestions often come from the newest and fresh eyes in an industry. Don't limit yourself because you feel you aren't experienced enough. You have more experience than that which you give yourself credit.

T

Oh gosh, thx! :)

Re always being everywhere on this forum, I'm thinking of changing my address to The Dojo, c/o K, affiliatefix.com. :) It's my second home.

I do have something of a creative mind....doesn't always reward me but it's fun trying.

I'm kinda encouraged by your reply....does this mean an all-in-one-idiot-proof-cpa-biz-in-a-box is actually possible? Please tell me now so I can start saving. :)

I removed it from the Dojo because I didn't want anyone changing information etc in their threads or removing stuff - I'll get it back in these forums tomorrow tho.

Huh! Never occurred to me that a Dojo member would remove their stuff. This is a happy place. Figured changes would only be updates. Who knew?

MI
Back