The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What website are you currently working on?

I've got a couple of continuity sites in the works. One in the marketing niche and the other in a development niche. They've been on the back burner for a while, but I'm starting to breathe life into the projects again.

I've also got a couple of viral sites on deck, but not ready for infrastructure just yet.

What about yourself?

Working on making earndoing.com fully responsive and a bit more up to date. Then it's onto my personal blog at thomasbillington.co.uk

I'm working on finishing a dating site for a client, I have a personal site I'm working on at bikergnome.com with stuff from my travels on my Harley. Just need to populate it more and more

I'm working on finishing a dating site for a client, I have a personal site I'm working on at bikergnome.com with stuff from my travels on my Harley. Just need to populate it more and more

Cool Site, looking forward to seeing our progress with it!

It's a fun project. Adding biker bars to the listings, I plan on setting it up with an app to find local biker bars

I've been working on jsonpad.io for the last several months - it's basically a JSON notepad with a REST API.

To be honest, I'm awful at marketing, so it's not doing as well as I'd like (then again, perhaps that's nothing to do with marketing - perhaps it's just not that great of an idea), but it was fun to build, at least.

Also, I registered vici.space recently, so I think my next project might be some sort of space-based strategy game. A sort of mash-up of Elite and Planetarion.

I'm working on devbits.com this week along with digitalmarketmasters.com, setting up payment gateways and affiliate programs for them.

MI
Back