The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what use of social bookmarking

webrecsol

affiliate
hi guys i am some lines explain of social bookmarking site but i think these type topic more time discuss...

Social Bookmarking is now a major building block for driving to traffic to your website. If done properly you can expect to use it as an easy and inexpensive method for natural search engine referred traffic to your site. You can use it to increase your revenues from Adsense and affiliate marketing. Social Bookmarking itself has many different approaches. You should however be careful not to exaggerate it and be considered a spammer. It can also result in your being banned from the site. The key is to follow proper ethics and uprightness when you socially bookmark your site.

Social Bookmarking is an online method of storing, organizing, sharing and searching bookmarks of selected web pages. A bookmarking site allows members to save links they have an interest in, as well as sharing them with others web users. It is a method to store, organize, search, and manage bookmarks on the web with the help of metadatas. It is actually the process of saving bookmarks to a public website and tagging them with "keywords" for sharing with others

The benefits of social bookmarking are:
Instant Indexing – You will be indexed by various Search Engines within hours of getting your site bookmarked on various sites.

Natural links – If you have a really intriguing website or blog, then chances are that others will want to include a link to your site from their own site. So this will ensure plenty of one way links that have been obtained naturally.

Social Network Exposure – If your blog or site has been mentioned on various social networks by thousands of users in their profiles, then the search engines will give your blog/ site more importance while ranking it.

What you should do to be on top:

1 Write interesting and useful content on your web pages.
2 Use attractive, funny, interesting pictures in your blog.
3 Bookmark other people's site and invite them to do the same for you.
4 Have a big network of friends on these sites and request them to bookmark your pages while you do the same for them.

Thanks

I like this one:
What you should do to be on top:

1 Write interesting and useful content on your web pages.
2 Use attractive, funny, interesting pictures in your blog.
3 Bookmark other people's site and invite them to do the same for you.
4 Have a big network of friends on these sites and request them to bookmark your pages while you do the same for them.

Thanks for this :)

social bookmarking finally getting famous these days, way back years ago they mean so little in the fields of SEO but now they're getting more and more attention because of the way/s they can drive traffic into your site from just posting or rather bookmarking your site's page... :) cool!, I hope this trend will go a long way...
Nice article you got here...

Now days are social bookmarking more popualr now days besacse they really so help getting the more traffic your website and backlink...

Yes you are right this topic has been discussed many times, but in this post really some informative and useful points you have listed. Social Bookmarking is very important to increase your site traffic.

I think u r saying rite,this information really helps me coz im very keen to gain knowledge about bookmarking.im really new in this field as a seo.

Social bookmarking sites, such as Digg, Redd-It, StumbleUpon and others, allow Internet users to rank and store websites, blogs, articles, videos and other types of website content. They can also be used to promote your home business website and increase your site's traffic. When used properly, with good conversion optimization techniques in place, they can also help affiliate marketing sites succeed in making money.

In this article, my guest, Cliff Posey, takes a look at social bookmarking - specifically, how best to use social bookmarking sites and how NOT to use them and provides other tips that will help you navigate the social bookmarking landscape.

Social bookmarking sites, such as Digg, Redd-It, StumbleUpon and others, allow Internet users to rank and store websites, blogs, articles, videos and other types of website content. They can also be used to promote your home business website and increase your site's traffic. When used properly, with good conversion optimization techniques in place, they can also help affiliate marketing sites succeed in making money.

In this article, my guest, Cliff Posey, takes a look at social bookmarking - specifically, how best to use social bookmarking sites and how NOT to use them and provides other tips that will help you navigate the social bookmarking landscape.

Social Bookmarking sites, such as Digg, Redd-It, StumbleUpon and others, allow Internet users to rank and store websites, blogs, articles, videos and other types of website content. They can also be used to promote your home business website and increase your site's traffic. When used properly, with good conversion optimization techniques in place, they can also help affiliate marketing sites succeed in making money.

MI
Back