The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What the story behind you Username?

Chiru is my nickname and raaj is my last name, so it became Chiruraaj. :)
Nice to read stories behind other's names. :ninja:

I'm a Canadian but have visited Arizona many times, absolutely love it there! That's the az. Gold is the colour of the mountains. :) I've used that name a lot online.

No tricks to mine, I used bit twiddler for 20 years because i was developing software in those days. Now, I use my name for my upcoming needs in branding. Although, K recently called me out on FB as T J the Tutor :cool:

Many years ago there was a locan ISP I used to work for - I was in charge of server security and was keen to patch against all the latest exploits - dropped the e and the name stuck :)

Many years ago there was a locan ISP I used to work for - I was in charge of server security and was keen to patch against all the latest exploits - dropped the e and the name stuck :)

Nice. Always wondered where you got the "xploit" name from.

I'm horrible with nicknames, but I guess this one came out sort of like the sound that cash registers make. Cha-chinnng!

It's a combination of First and Last name.
"v" stands for Victoria and Galperina is my last name - so its vgalperina altogether.
I just started using it when posting on a few other forums, and not to get lost with login information I use the same one everywhere.

"v" stands for Victoria and Galperina is my last name - so its vgalperina altogether.
I just started using it when posting on a few other forums, and not to get lost with login information I use the same one everywhere.

Nice! Pretty standard username, but it always works!. :ninja:

Nice! Pretty standard username, but it always works!. :ninja:

The guy who invited me to this industry,told me that I should have some serious business name so my name is Dario and just thought darster is unique as I am the only darster/Darster everywhere :)

The guy who invited me to this industry,told me that I should have some serious business name so my name is Dario and just thought darster is unique as I am the only darster/Darster everywhere :)

"I said my name is Daario Naharis, I ALWAYS have a choice" :D

My name, I just love the hedonist lifestyle. Life is about enjoyment and not working a 9-5 job. Everyday should be about doing something you love, find pleasure in or working towards your goal (especially in the case of AM and making it work!).

MI
Back