The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What sort of Media Buys you prefer?

Samrath Gupta

Hello Guys,

As the title says it all. What type of Media Buys do you prefer and what things you check when you are about to buy !

I use banner advertising and buy ads from buysellads. Before buying I prefer checking the traffic and how established the website is..

What do you do ?

Regards
~Sam~

I haven't touched much on media buys tbh, but i prefer to contact web masters personally - find a nice offer, do some keyword research and contact the top 5 websites on each search - to get the best deals

i may write this guide this weekend!

I haven't touched much on media buys tbh, but i prefer to contact web masters personally - find a nice offer, do some keyword research and contact the top 5 websites on each search - to get the best deals

i may write this guide this weekend!

Nice Trick.... But I think I've a guide like this only :D Check out my CPA Emperor ;)

Yeah, CPA Emperor was awsome. I'm sticking to Gaming Niche with it - and let me say, it works like a charm via Youtube.

as far as i know it works similiar to adsense from google. media is not bought in chunks but when a potential buyer request a web page the URL along with other information about this user is sent back to the supply side and fetch relevent ads that have been won from bidders. obviously the higher bids will win the up front inventory and smaller bids will get what remains. as far as market share i think this only dominates 10% of pie. could be wrong though

MI
Back