The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what should I do to generate traffic from social bookmarking sites ?

royal

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
I have submitted my site information in almost 100 social bookmarking sites and now I want to know that what should I do to generate traffic from these social bookmarking sites.

Thanks in advance

Well you've pretty much done all what was needed, if the result is not very good - check the list, cuz only qualitative bookmarking sites to give a good result.
create new accounts and bookmark your site (or pay some one to do so). However you should not spam it too much, it's better to make 100 submissions in 5 days than one ('100' is just an example)

Well you've pretty much done all what was needed, if the result is not very good - check the list, cuz only qualitative bookmarking sites to give a good result.
create new accounts and bookmark your site (or pay some one to do so). However you should not spam it too much, it's better to make 100 submissions in 5 days than one ('100' is just an example)

Hi,
I want to know that can I submit 100 submission for same domain in 5 to 10 days in same social bookmarking site. Please provide me some quality social bookmarking sites which can be useful for increase my site traffic.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

I think it's very hard to work with such amount of sites. Choose the ones which are really popular and try to post regularly and have good content in your posts.

to get high traffic from social book marking site always concern with the people they are in you communities, or they are added in your friend lists. you you dont have friends in you list, add the, but be careful to have the same niche friends. always like the stories of others, and comment them.. share and discuss problems with them... this can increase really interest level, and can get you good results...

to get high traffic from social book marking site always concern with the people they are in you communities, or they are added in your friend lists. you you dont have friends in you list, add the, but be careful to have the same niche friends. always like the stories of others, and comment them.. share and discuss problems with them... this can increase really interest level, and can get you good results...

Very point!Thank you.

It is better to join different groups and sending friend requests to others and by voting them, digging them will be really very good and is worth to get more and more visitors.

banners
Back