The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What should i deal with this campaign?

forman

I set 4 campaigns 5 days ago. Different angles of banners, different angles af LP.
2 DAYS LATER, I found 90% of the conversions come from one banner and LP combination.
So i paused all the other banners and LPS, left only this combination at one campaign.
At first before i pause some of the banners, i got 3 leads every day.
After i stop those banners, my cost is cut dowm, but the conversion is ....
day one, 100 clicks, 3 conversions
day two, 300clicks, 4 conversions
pause banners
day three, 300 clicks, 12 conversions
day four, 300 clicks, 12 conversions
day five, nearly 400 clicks, 12 conversions

how to scale it?
It seams that my maxmun conversions that i can get is 12.
How to break it??
i run this campaign at traffic junky, thank you.

You should have enough budget for exoclick. Go for CPM model. Keep track on specific site and its adzone. Exoclick has huge amount of traffic and different adplacement all together. So you have to gather more data and optimise it for specific adzone and site.

You should have enough budget for exoclick. Go for CPM model. Keep track on specific site and its adzone. Exoclick has huge amount of traffic and different adplacement all together. So you have to gather more data and optimise it for specific adzone and site.
Yes, big budget is one of the problems. I am not sure if i am really willing to take this risk to put all eggs in one basket.

I think if i want gather the date from exoclick, it will takes at least $5000. I only have a budget of $3000. I am not sure if i can really finish this job with the short budget.

yes u can Just Focus On making it green u will not loose any ways Cus ur roi in almost positive there is no big risk

I think if i want gather the date from exoclick, it will takes at least $5000. I only have a budget of $3000. I am not sure if i can really finish this job with the short budget.
Th best way to deal with that is to go for premium sites instead of ron. That way you can get your campaign profitable with $500 budget.

2016-09-11, 422clicks, 8 conversions. CRV less then 2%.
So i export the date, try to find out what wrong with it, and i find something:
1,Only three sites have high volume of traffic. Not too much.
2,One of the high volume traffic sites, the CPM is too high, ROI about -30%. So Yesterday i tried to turn down the CPM. The result is 146 clicks ,no conversion. The cpm should be kept to high?Or just give this sites up?
3,maybe i should try a different size of banner, to test the different ad placement of those three high volume traffic sites.Right?

2016-09-12, 533clicks, 11 conversions. CRV less then 2%.
I created two campaigns at Exoclick, one with the banner 300X250, one with the banner 300X100 collected from internet.
The first campaign with 300X250 banner have a positive ROI, but the second campaign with 300X100 banner have a ROI of -30%.
So I stoped the second campaign. I also give up to try the same 300X100 size banner at traffic junky.
I also created two campaigns at traffic junky, because i used to create the campaigns select the categories of both adult entertainment and dating. I want to test the individual category's CRV. So i created two campaigns, fitst one select the category of adult entertainment, and the second one select the category of dating. The second one performance well, have a positive ROI. so i leave it to run, and pause the rest.
Now, i still have some problems:
1, how to get high quality banners?
2,No matter traffic junky, or exoclick, i can't get enough traffic. i only get hundreds of clicks, that means about about 500K impressions, this volume is not enough. This is amolst 70% of the total impressions the platform have. Is my settings wrong ,Causing i can not get enough traffic? Where to find more traffic??

This so stranger, when i check the data today earlier, i found i got about 200 clicks, but only 2 conversions. And i found the daily budegt of traffic junky run out. Half of the traffic which all come from exoclick spent 5 times of payout, and generated no conversion. So i tried to adjust the daily budget, and stop the campaign of exoclick. then i got 200more clicks and got 7 conversions. But the ROI still "-". Think about @ziggyfish speaking, i found i should not start at exoclick too fast. I should keep the ROI at TJ stable, then try to scale.
At the same time, i turned down the bid, to test if this works.

@forman, I would optimise what you currently have. Get as many conversions that you can with the current setup. Then scale when you think you have everything right.

The most important thing to remember is that you can't scale a campaign that isn't working in the first place.

@forman, I would optimise what you currently have. Get as many conversions that you can with the current setup. Then scale when you think you have everything right.

The most important thing to remember is that you can't scale a campaign that isn't working in the first place.
Thank you for your advice. I must make sure my campaign work. So i go through all the data today, and feel very desprate.
I separate the original campaign to two campaigns based the categories(adult entertainmant and dating), the CRV down from 3% to 1%, a lot of money lost. These three days, the same site, the same placement, the same banner and LP, just because the cateogries changed, i always get more then 200 clicks but 1 or 2 conversions which should be 6 or 7 before.
I need help.

banners
Back