The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What search engine do YOU use?

@Anonymous Marketer......... What main difference you have found in both... because in my view yahoo was also the best search engine.... and it was the oldest search engine than google.... at that time yahoo was the best search engine and in my view we should not neglect it because there is a quote that.... OLD Is GOLd..... so we should not neglect it... although google is faster and easier to use than yahoo and it gives the complete relevant result.... have you used bing?

Google for now! the best search engine. But the bing is coming strong and I believe they have an agreement with apple that all iOS will coming with bing search. Yandex (russian) is advertising online and offline in eastern europe, their market growing there. if I would be in china, my answer would be baidu for sure:) I used to like yahoo but not right now, I hope they will bring some new stuff soon, I trust their ceo! but if I think with the all kind of services, like maps, shopping, imange, ads, google is the best right now!

I use google and i don't think there is anyone who can convince me not to use this search engine. It is the best search engine i have ever come across. Simple but yet detailed platform that categorizes your search into news images etc. The metrics used by Google i do think are a bit advanced compared to other platforms. I tried t compare the ask search engine with Google search and just found out that ask is so poor, you cant even compare the two. Since google ranks pages, it is a reliable source of credential information you are looking for. Content that appears on the first page is that which you can rely on.

MI
Back