The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What phone do you have?

Anybody get a new phone? I am thinking of finally upgrading my iPhone 5 but scared to switch to an Android phone... any suggestions?

I am getting Samsung Galaxy S5,I have Galaxy S4 right now.

[video=youtube;QrMOu4GU3uU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrMOu4GU3uU[/video]

I am getting Samsung Galaxy S5,I have Galaxy S4 right now.

[video=youtube;QrMOu4GU3uU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrMOu4GU3uU[/video]

That looks sick. The screen is HUGE!! Camera on that thing also looks pretty powerful compared to my iPhone 5 :p

I finally got a new one - Samsung Galaxy Ace II. Got it because the young whipper-snapper in the Bell store told me it's the same one he recommended to his dad and it should only take me a week or two to learn how to use it. Said the others were for tech-savvy people his age. If he wasn't so polite about it, I might have had to give him a noogie or something. Actually worked out pretty well though, I like it.

My first smartphone (and I feel all the more intelligent for owning it):

[video=youtube_share;zJcSzVbFCgs]http://youtu.be/zJcSzVbFCgs[/video]

I'll likely have it until I retire. Had my last one for seven years; the one before - same thing. I've only ever owned two cell phones before this one. I don't change 'em until I'm forced to.

My daughter and son-in-law wanted me to take it back and get a bigger one but my hands aren't that big, I have trouble not dropping this one. So, I'm keeping it. So far, so good.

Last edited:
I have Galaxy Q. It blew my mind that I could outright purchase it for $200 WITHOUT having to sign up for a contract to do it.

It wasn't that long ago that you would have to sell off a kidney to be able to come up with the money to buy a brand new cellphone.

I got the Galaxy Q since I was moving away using Blackberry exclusively and the Galaxy Q was the only thing that offered a keyboard that was in my price range at the time.

I finally got a new one - Samsung Galaxy Ace II. Got it because the young whipper-snapper in the Bell store told me it's the same one he recommended to his dad and it should only take me a week or two to learn how to use it. Said the others were for tech-savvy people his age. If he wasn't so polite about it, I might have had to give him a noogie or something. Actually worked out pretty well though, I like it.

I'll likely have it until I retire. Had my last one for seven years; the one before - same thing. I've only ever owned two cell phones before this one. I don't change 'em until I'm forced to.

My daughter and son-in-law wanted me to take it back and get a bigger one but my hands aren't that big, I have trouble not dropping this one. So, I'm keeping it. So far, so good.

This is your first smart phone!? NICE!! So much to learn you do, hah. What phone did you upgrade from?

This is your first smart phone!? NICE!! So much to learn you do, hah. What phone did you upgrade from?

Yeah. Embarrassing, eh? :eek:

What's funny is that I wrote at least 1,000 app descriptions for publishing on iTunes, where I had to describe all the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch features/benefits/fun, even though I had no real idea what I was talking about. It's really too bad, I could have had all those apps for free. Oh, well.

I upgraded from this:
b9rnmAk.png

Please note that, unlike the image above, mine is in beautiful condition. Doesn't always work but it's in beautiful condition.

This is a picture of the only other cell phone I've ever owned. I named her Big Bertha and she was the best damn phone I ever had. Got her in '99 or 2000, only replaced it in 2008 because there was no more analog transmission. She is still around and in mint condition, too. I gave her to a nephew, who collects antiques.

cHgADF1.png

This is a picture of the only other cell phone I've ever owned. I named her Big Bertha and she was the best damn phone I ever had. Got her in '99 or 2000, only replaced it in 2008 because there was no more analog transmission. She is still around and in mint condition, too. I gave her to a nephew, who collects antiques.

cHgADF1.png

Wow... 2008 walking around with that thing! haha

Samsung FTW :D Samsung is the best right now for me as well!

Note 3 currently.

Thinking about going back to the iPhone if they release a bigger iPhone 6. I can't stand using smaller phones now after the note.

banners
Back