monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What payout offers do you recommend selecting for ppv traffic?

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by chiruraaj, Feb 28, 2014.

1. chiruraaj

chiruraaj Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hey Luke,

I have been doing PPV for around 6-8 months now and havent been able to get any offer that pays less than $3 profitable? Currently, I am running a biz opp offer thay pays $1.6 and even after running and optimizing it for 2 months I have been able to reach only break even for that offer, Is it really hard to make such low payout offers profitable with PPV? What do you suggest? Thanks again. :)

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Just curious, what PPV network are you using? Higher payouts will help, but the big issue is usually your CTR and your conversion rate. We're definitely seeing a trend towards higher payouts being pushed with PPV traffic on PeerFly. For example, our Booking.com campaign is performing really well. We've also seen a nice increase in people pushing dating campaigns.

4. chiruraaj

chiruraaj Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Thanks for your answer, Luke. I have been trying to get the CTR up and will test more to get it further up. I will also try more dating now. :)

I am using Maxbounty for that offer and they have been very good to me.

It is great that you mention Booking.com. I submitted my Landing pages to you for approval for that offer just today. :D

Featured Resources (View All)

MI