The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What payout offers do you recommend selecting for ppv traffic?

chiruraaj

affiliate
Hey Luke,

I have been doing PPV for around 6-8 months now and havent been able to get any offer that pays less than $3 profitable? Currently, I am running a biz opp offer thay pays $1.6 and even after running and optimizing it for 2 months I have been able to reach only break even for that offer, Is it really hard to make such low payout offers profitable with PPV? What do you suggest? Thanks again. :)

Just curious, what PPV network are you using? Higher payouts will help, but the big issue is usually your CTR and your conversion rate. We're definitely seeing a trend towards higher payouts being pushed with PPV traffic on PeerFly. For example, our Booking.com campaign is performing really well. We've also seen a nice increase in people pushing dating campaigns.

Thanks for your answer, Luke. I have been trying to get the CTR up and will test more to get it further up. I will also try more dating now. :)

I am using Maxbounty for that offer and they have been very good to me.

It is great that you mention Booking.com. I submitted my Landing pages to you for approval for that offer just today. :D

banners
Back