The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What non Internet medium do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Before Internet marketing become THE way to market your business, I used to advertise in.Net magazine and other web related magazine, over the years I have come to rely sole on the Internet.

Apart from the Internet, what other marketing medium do you use to promote your business?

Thank you for reminding about the importance of the off-line marketing. I used in the past paid advertisements in special magazines related to specific niche markets. The purpose of the ads was really to make prospects willing to get more information from the business web site. Participation to trade fairs was also very good opportunity to meet people directly and to hand them out a business card or a leaflet with the URL of the web site. Small gimmicks and gadgets with URL and short descriptions of the service have been also useful (neck straps, ball pens, textile bags, key holders).

I've learned from the 12 Months Millionaire reports about the incredible power of the off line advertising.

Thanks again Temi for coming up with this subject.

I use badges :). A mate prints them up for cheap and I include them in Christmas card and hand them out in hostels. They go down quite well actually :)

Local newspapers can do wonders if you are targeting narrow region...

I first came accross Temi in .Net magazine many years ago. So it worked then, but there are more cost effective promotion tools nowadays.

About 70% of my clients are small business serving the local Geographic area. So I try to encourage them to use Lineage Adds in the local Classifieds.
By choosing an informative Domain Name and placing just the Domain Name in the right section of the Adds, will be extremely cost effective and bring targetted visitors.

That is an excellent industry at the moment, its the industry of the future :) I run a Green and Ethical Directory , you are welcomed to add your site there free if you think that directory is suitable for listing your business.

Thanks Temi. I like your ethical directory and I will come back a few weeks later. I'd suggest to add to the energy category two more hot subcategories:
Solar Thermal and Photovoltaics a.k.a. Solar Electric.

Just check the search results for these keywords to see the approximative size of the niche. Great subjects for SEO.

Ahh, I see, thanks for that info anyway. I suppose its probably still a potent marketing tool for the right product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back