monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What niches to focus on – Strictly follow our passion?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by olleper, Nov 6, 2013.

1. olleper

olleper Affiliate affiliate

Luke made at BlogPosts about Facebook fan pages, and how to generate 10,000 likes in a short period of time.

I thought that sounds greats - I love to do that.

Now some weeks later - I am still thinking, thinking and thinking about what niche to choose.

I know that we have the capacity to learn a lot, and actually can learn anything and everything. It is also a fact that if we study and learn the subject it suddenly become interesting - and we might even become passionate about it.

But is this a waste of time approach?
    Maybe wasting a lot of precious time - a luxury commodity that we may not have in this rapidly changing and stressful Internet world.

I sort of accidentally slipped into the dating niche, basically testing a few 7 Search campaigns - and the dating campaigns started to convert.

Revealing a bit of my age; I soon celebrate 30 years in the same relationship - and have no intention to change my relationship status. Hence I find it challenging to be blogging on the subject, can’t really reports much from my own dating experiences – consequently, my dating reviews would probably come across a bit fake.

I did start my "DATING BLOG HERE" but have only put in 2 posts so far.

So what are successful affiliate marketers promoting?

Is it your childhood passion?
    Do you bring your profession into the game - and make money out of it?

Or is it a total career change - and a brand-new learning curve?

Can we have affiliate marketing success in any field?

Cheers Guys - all the best with your marketing.

Olle…

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  2. monetizer

Top Resources

MI