The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What landers do you want/need?

What is a lander and how do we tie it in with a campaign?

A lander is a landing page. A user clicks a link and 'lands' on that page. Typically, they are used to entice people to click through to an offer, or sign up for something. Also can be a presell tool.

If you are running a CPA offer that gives you a landing page, or you create your own landing page, the flow would look like this:
USER CLICKS THE LINK IN YOUR AD --> LANDING PAGE

From there, they either enter required information or click a Call-to-Action to go to another page (download, or whatever the offer is for).

Apple has a ton of landing pages that you can look at: https://www.google.ca/search?q=appl...35oGQDw&ved=0CB0QsAQ&biw=1525&bih=705&dpr=0.9

Hope that helps a little.

Last edited:
So unfortunately I can't go and code/provide jquerey and highly interactive landers as our company charges clients over $1000 for such landers.

What I can do is get the following batch of landers for you within the next few weeks,

- Dating Clean
- Dating Adult
- Game Download
- Gambling

Explain a little more about the CPA gateway one with an example and ill get to that also!

We would normally sell each of these for $800 - :)!

So unfortunately I can't go and code/provide jquerey and highly interactive landers as our company charges clients over $1000 for such landers.

What I can do is get the following batch of landers for you within the next few weeks,

- Dating Clean
- Dating Adult
- Game Download
- Gambling

Explain a little more about the CPA gateway one with an example and ill get to that also!

We would normally sell each of these for $800 - :)!

Awesome, K! Thank-you.

I love this place. :)

How about adult landing pages?

Adult Dating.jpg

With lead capture form...

Hi K,

i have no example on mobile landing page at the moment. Any custom mobile landing page which provided by your team is fine for me.
When i have time, i will look around and see if i can find some good examples.

Thanks
affys88

MI
Back