The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Your Link Building Strategy?

Less so here. More on another forum I own and it's just frustrating there because all new registrations require admin approval and it's not hard to spot the crap spammers sp their "accounts" never even go live.

I see. It must be frustrating, as you are trying to create a quality resource and forum and people just try to spam you. And if you let it in by accident it can damage your reputation... But you are sorted as you are manually approving members... I see many forums that are not vigilant enough and you can tell it is bringing them doen.

Hi, I would like to share my idea.. hope this can help

1) Forum Posts
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Social Media
4) Guest Posts
5) Link Bait

Hi, I would like to share my idea.. hope this can help

1) Forum Posts
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Social Media
4) Guest Posts
5) Link Bait

Again see the pattern..the overall goal is back links... Go get em kiddo:D

Hey anyone who wants to know link building strategies try going to google and pulling up all the article sites you can. Should be in alphabetical order:)

Then start a campaign and submit an article to 10 article sites a day for a month straight. All your article should link back to your main blog or website. Guess what. With a little discipline and technique, the keyword you are targeting will be getting some serious juice by month 2. keep going though don't stop.

Then by month 3 you should be seeing some results. Don't stop though keep going. This is to keep a strategy and you don't have to jump from forum to forum hoping to get something to stick. You will learn to appreciate this once you see the results. Especially in month 4. Your campaign should have a very firm foundation by then.

You can outsource the articles or write like mad.

Good Luck:)

banners
Back