monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is your hobby?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Click Forward, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Click Forward

Click Forward Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Let's get to know each other better! What is your hobby, dudes? What do you like doing except making money? :):):)

Alex_O99, Katrina Lay and KSixJeremy like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. Alex Burgundy

Alex Burgundy Affiliate affiliate

4. yesuplizard

yesuplizard Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

5. JH1nz

JH1nz Affiliate affiliate

I like watching pro and college football, and movies. And video games. :cool:

KSixJeremy likes this.
  6. Judecd23

Judecd23 Affiliate affiliate

Watching movies and cricket.

Katrina Lay likes this.
  7. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Currently hooked on Star Wars: Battlefront on PS4, but video games in general have been a solid hobby for me since I can remember. Fishing and other outdoors stuff is always fun, cooking (and eating!), playing guitar and reading are things I have a lot of fun with though. Oh, and keeping my cats quiet during the day has become a constant hobby of mine too...

Marc and Katrina Lay like this.
  8. LuccianoLeo

LuccianoLeo Affiliate affiliate

there is a saying "you don't realize how boring you are until someone ask you about your hobbies" - well, really, i have no hobby :(

9. Nem

Nem Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Don't be so hard on yourself. Everybody have hobby even if they don't realize it. For me I started to work out and that was as "thing I hated to do" but after time I started to love it. Try that, you will feel better. ;)

LuccianoLeo likes this.
  10. emuzeskylow

emuzeskylow Affiliate affiliate

I would have said making money online but since that is out of the question I will simply say listening to music.

DoubleB and Katrina Lay like this.
  11. LuccianoLeo

LuccianoLeo Affiliate affiliate

i like working out but i work so many hours a day that i'm just to tired to work out.

12. Katrina Lay

Katrina Lay Affiliate affiliate

I like taking walks a few time each week and collecting music. I like sewing, crafting, drawing, reading & writing. I enjoy watching movie on Nextflix and when I get the chance I like volunteer my time. I collect items that I can recycle and hope to make a little cash from them. I am a couponer at heart and make one day out of the month to find really good deals or freebies.

13. Addiliate.com

Addiliate.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Running, snowboarding and affiliate marketing!

14. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Working out is definitely a hobby, and more. A hobby I need to do more of myself, haha.

JH1nz likes this.
  15. LikoHat1

LikoHat1 Affiliate affiliate

Movies, Travelling, Listening Music etc.

16. Dustin Barruela

Dustin Barruela Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I usually allocate my whole weekend hours on Skyrim and drinking coffee on my favorite coffee place just near the city's marketplace, i like to watch sci-fi movies, fantasy, gore, swords and sorcery, psych thrillers.

I also play Airsoft. Unit is an M-16 full metal, PSG grip, complete with bipod and extended stock.

and on special occasions (shameless band promotion) i play as Bass on a local band called "BloodReich" here in the Philippines. We mainly play thrash and boast 4 really really good black thrash original compositions. available locally and on Soundcloud.

Pic attached is the gig last saturday. Keep it heavy you guys!

Attached Files:

17. JH1nz

JH1nz Affiliate affiliate

You and me both, brother! In addition to cut back on cooking and eating..

18. Feluba

Feluba Affiliate affiliate

My hobby is reading some books, and play videogames, also some football, but I'm so fat right now that can't run all the match lol

19. FxclubAffiliates

FxclubAffiliates Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

20. John Scott

John Scott Affiliate affiliate

Same here. What do you read? I read philosophy mostly. Really enjoy the classics.

Recently more into business, thought. Kellogg on Strategy by David Dranove and Sonia Marciano is a real gem.

Marc likes this.
  21. Paralabs

Paralabs Affiliate affiliate

Now I do not have a hobby, but in the past loved to draw.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI